1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cmoak1982's Recent Activity

1. cmoak1982 replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Absolutely something he needs work on. Same with Alp. Just saying one seems harder to learn than the other

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:45 PM
  2. cmoak1982 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

I mean yes it's more impressive and is skill that is important in tight games against playoff teams where offenses usually turn into iso...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:44 PM
  3. cmoak1982 liked Tomstro's post in the thread Fire Espada.

Wtf are you still doing here?

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:22 PM
  4. cmoak1982 replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

I think if you’re going to have a strength in shooting, shooting off the bounce is better than spot up shooting for his archetype. Feels...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  5. cmoak1982 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

That is something I feel Green needs to work on. His jump shot is very rhythm based. He has to have a feel of the ball before hoisting it.

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  6. cmoak1982 liked Easy's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

The only other time I can remember was with Lin. Remember "the numbers are clear"? But Lin was nowhere close to Sengun's talent and...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  7. cmoak1982 liked Kevooooo's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

Here’s one way to look at it. Yes. We are now a better team because of Sengun’s absence. His absence has forced Jalen to rise or fall....

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  8. cmoak1982 liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

The Rockets started playing faster before Sengun went down, it's a myth that the team started playing faster when he got hurt. We had...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  9. cmoak1982 liked MiracleShot's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks Jalen and Sengun can’t play together is frankly an idiot and knows nothing about the game of basketball....

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  10. cmoak1982 liked Dobbizzle's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sengun would be one of the best full court passers in the league, and between Jalen, Amen and Cam, he'd...

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  11. cmoak1982 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

Jalen Green breaks out and we still can't have fun because now people are like "trade the other star level 21 year old talent now"....

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  12. cmoak1982 liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  13. cmoak1982 liked Dobbizzle's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

The craziest thing for me is that they're clearly not enjoying seeing one of the players do well because it's not their guy leading the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  14. cmoak1982 liked OremLK's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

Sample size is far too small to draw any conclusions like that

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  15. cmoak1982 liked ElPigto's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

It really blows my mind. I want to win a championship and you can't do that by trading away your best players. If Jalen has really...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:08 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now