1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cmlmel77's Recent Activity

1. cmlmel77 liked OremLK's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I think we've all kind of accepted the "inconsistent shooting" narrative, but I kinda want to push back on it a little bit. Every...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  2. cmlmel77 liked Mathloom's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

Like what do you even do when someone says "he has a problem with confidence.... That's not something you can just fix" Even if true...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  3. cmlmel77 liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

Absolute bullsh*t that the Bulls and Hawks get to play in play-in games and after losing also get better draft positioning because they...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  4. cmlmel77 liked Corrosion's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

They aren't going to "refuse to give Sengun the max". I think it's fairly certain that he will get the max. But that doesn't mean you...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  5. cmlmel77 liked The Beard's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Yea Paid

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  6. cmlmel77 liked Aruba77's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

fair arguments but 1). I never said anything about Jalen’s personality. Let’s just keep it to basketball. 2). I remember Stone talking...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  7. cmlmel77 liked Mathloom's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Uhh, no. A contender would want that the most that's obvious. A rebuilder would want it the least. A high draft pick is not a guarantee...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  8. cmlmel77 liked Houston77's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

He’s a selfish player. Other players don’t like playing with a selfish player.

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  9. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Everything is so black and white with your takes - it’s exhausting to watch you pick a hero and then go so above and beyond rational...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:20 AM
  10. cmlmel77 liked HI Mana's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

I'd rather the Rockets do all the "obvious" moves that end up being correct, rather than trying to go off-the-board and be seen as...

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:04 AM
  11. cmlmel77 liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Good work. 90-95 wins still seems pretty likely. Next 20 games are big.

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:42 AM
  12. cmlmel77 liked ElPigto's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I think people are underestimating internal growth. We just went 41-41 this season. We could of technically had a few more wins, but we...

Apr 18, 2024
  13. cmlmel77 replied to the thread 27.4%.

Honestly, how in the **** do people think it is rigged and still explain a world when one of the league’s smallest markets and most...

Apr 18, 2024
  14. cmlmel77 liked OremLK's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Thank you for mentioning Jimmy Butler. It's crazy to me that he never comes up in these discussions since he is a similar size and...

Apr 18, 2024
  15. cmlmel77 liked OkayAyeReloaded's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

So one thing to note is putting that number in context. As Amen coming in as a rookie from OTE, off the bench, and put in the dunker's...

Apr 18, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now