1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BonziWellsGOAT
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:25 AM
**** poster

BonziWellsGOAT

Member, from Ur moms house

BonziWellsGOAT was last seen:
Viewing thread I have grown to love Jalen Green..., Mar 28, 2024 at 7:25 AM
    1. BonziWellsGOAT
      BonziWellsGOAT
      Hey come check out the hangout...I just started a top 10 series of threads with different genres of movies...it's a pretty fun change of pace from the GARM
    2. BonziWellsGOAT
      BonziWellsGOAT
      damn 100 and only on 2 squares....well i have some work to do lol I dont post everyday because i cant but when i do get on i post alot
    3. SF3isBack!!
      SF3isBack!!
      Just over a hundred. I've been here awhile though.
    4. SF3isBack!!
      SF3isBack!!
      Not sure, I'm thinking that the lower on posts or reps you are the smaller the amount of points given for reps. I do know that after 100 points you go to the next level or reputation. Some people you get several points from one rep and some just one point not sure what it's based on though.
  • About

**** poster

Signature

"It's like child abuse" -Clyde

Im the poster ClutchFans deserves not the one it needs right now.
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now