1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BigShasta's Recent Activity

1. BigShasta liked AggieRocketFan96's post in the thread Please Knock Out G.S. And Draymond!!!.

I loathe draymond more than any player in the NBA so much so that I want these young Rockets to knock them out of the playoffs for only...

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  2. BigShasta liked biggz's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I'm scared that the Rockets won't play with this pace once Sengun comes back

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  3. BigShasta liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Draymond Green Suspended Indefinitely 2023.

This guy isn't quite right in the head. Also, he looks really old now.

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  4. BigShasta liked mikol13's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  5. BigShasta liked WestendMassive's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Craig didn't call.the ref Sean Wright 'Puffy' like he usually does. Wonder why that is

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  6. BigShasta liked Salvy's post in the thread [NY Post] Cavs coach J.B. Bickerstaff reveals he was threatened by sports bettors: ‘Dangerous game'.

Was he threatened in Japanese by any chance?

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  7. BigShasta liked Easy's post in the thread [NY Post] Cavs coach J.B. Bickerstaff reveals he was threatened by sports bettors: ‘Dangerous game'.

I want to know who invented the magnetic rim.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  8. BigShasta liked roslolian's post in the thread [NY Post] Cavs coach J.B. Bickerstaff reveals he was threatened by sports bettors: ‘Dangerous game'.

Mafia putting pressure to rig game is more believable (and logical) than the NBA itself being corrupt and doing dumb **** like giving...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  9. BigShasta liked clutchdabear's post in the thread [NY Post] Cavs coach J.B. Bickerstaff reveals he was threatened by sports bettors: ‘Dangerous game'.

Unfortunately, that 2002 WCF Lakers/Kings series and our 2018 WCF Rockets/GSW series are the two worst officiated playoff games I've...

10. BigShasta liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread [NY Post] Cavs coach J.B. Bickerstaff reveals he was threatened by sports bettors: ‘Dangerous game'.

I just want to know the real story and who was behind that LAL/SAC 7 game series.

11. BigShasta liked mtbrays's post in the thread [ESPN] Adam Silver.

It's become clear to me that Silver's legacy will be that he prioritized short-term revenue gains for the league at the expense of...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  12. BigShasta liked daywalker02's post in the thread [ESPN] Adam Silver.

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  13. BigShasta liked Houstunna's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [ATTACH]

20240321_232233.jpg Mar 26, 2024 at 5:16 AM
  14. BigShasta liked invocux's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

Honestly if Jalen can continue his run and Sengun returns this team will be a trouble for anyone in the playoffs. This might sound crazy...

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:14 AM
  15. BigShasta liked J.R.'s post in the thread Derozan Deserves Suspension.

Houston Rockets forward Dillon Brooks has been suspended 5 games for standing up for his teammate, it was announced today by Joe Dumars,...

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now