B-Bob
Home Page:

B-Bob

Contributing Member, from blue state

1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ....amazing what you can get people to agree to in this country when you've sufficiently scared them. --mdrowe00
      1. B-Bob likes this.
    2. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ....uh actually, no you can't separate hate for liberals from the investigation of Russia's election meddling. Kinda the point of all this...well, one of the points of all this... --mdrowe00
      1. B-Bob
        B-Bob
        Not sure I understand your point, but respect your take. I understand that it is conflated for GOP loyalists, but I can still emphasize the illogic of that stance.
        Sep 28, 2017
        mdrowe00 likes this.
      2. mdrowe00
        mdrowe00
        ...point is sarcastic, largely...ergo the illogic should most definitely be emphasized. --mdrowe00
        Sep 28, 2017
    3. Surfguy
      Surfguy
      My Dad doesn't feel he has anything of substance to offer up on Apollo. He was just one of several involved. He mentioned there were a lot of contractors involved and he threw out all his paperwork from that time. He did building/maintaining simulators and training for so long from the beginning of the space program...that it's very hard for him to recall specifics. I think it all just blends together for him.
    4. KingCheetah
      KingCheetah
      No serious training on SS/ etc... much like Deckard a lifelong interest in the subject -- hard to believe it's been 20 years since I read Kaku's Hyperspace.
    5. Hustle Town
      Hustle Town
      I would like to apologize to you for what I said in the D&D thread. You were obviously wise in leaving; I can see that now. Thanks for putting up with me!
    6. KingCheetah
      KingCheetah
      It clearly indicates that you have not accepted your invite to The Summit -- the most exclusive club in the CFnet website.
    7. KingCheetah
      KingCheetah
      Ignore your invite to The Summit at your own peril...
    8. bobmarley
      bobmarley
      You are being disrespectful when you call me a woman. In some parts of Texas men can take offense to that.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://
    Born, raised in Houston. Fan since the Newlin & Murph days.

Signature

~~~~~~~~