1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AznH-TownFan's Recent Activity

1. AznH-TownFan liked toby's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I'm seeing the word DOMINANT in here a bunch. Remember when the boys at the main club were DOMINANT? That was fun.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  2. AznH-TownFan liked punkoholic's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Bagwell and company scouting Leon who's in CF who's going to steal Chaz's spot lol

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:25 AM
  3. AznH-TownFan liked BMoney's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

That's me. I asked Chandler that.

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  4. AznH-TownFan liked RKREBORN's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

They are looking at the back of Abreu's baseball card?

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  5. AznH-TownFan liked Radricky's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:23 AM
  6. AznH-TownFan liked The Beard's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Here is my problem with Dana His strategy in the draft seems to be go for the high risk high reward type of players. Now that's fine in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  7. AznH-TownFan liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Cool ****ing story, bc you know, we always play SO WELL against **** teams…

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:19 AM
  8. AznH-TownFan liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Brewers aren’t trading Chourio. Misiorowski could be part of a package. But I really don’t see the Brewers as a fit for Tucker...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  9. AznH-TownFan liked Amadeus Rooster's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

If we get 2 prospects for each of em in return and one of those prospects is a topper then talk about filling up the farm in a hurry,...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  10. AznH-TownFan liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I don’t think they’d get an equal haul to what Soto brought the Nats; Soto is the better player. But I do think 2 MLB Top 50 prospects...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:17 AM
  11. AznH-TownFan liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:17 AM
  12. AznH-TownFan liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Loperfido currently has the highest barrel% (35%) and the 5th highest expected wOBA on contact (i.e., how much offensive value do you...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:16 AM
  13. AznH-TownFan liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

AJ Blubaugh might be the real deal. He’s probably about 30 more dominant AAA innings away from getting called up. 6ip, 2h, 1er, 0bb,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:16 PM
  14. AznH-TownFan liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Dubin was called up to the majors with the purpose of being in the bullpen. He was also throwing harder than in that game. He is a...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  15. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Man I’m so ****ing tired of hearing Astros peeps bring up “back of baseball card”. Who the *** started that? Astros should change...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now