1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andre0087's Recent Activity

1. Andre0087 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Funny, I quickly guessed that Funny, I quickly guessed that k9 was another alias account by the general so that account quickly joined...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  2. Andre0087 liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I see what you did there.

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  3. Andre0087 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Funny how hard trump supporters re-spin any situation to defend trump. The question in front of this criminal court was whether trump...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  4. Andre0087 replied to the thread Mexicans and Aubeltias.

I'm gonna wait it out for the black people and watermelon thread...some fool gonna do it I just know it.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  5. Andre0087 liked RC Cola's post in the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

Finished the show yesterday, and I liked it quite a bit. I've played some of the games, but not a hardcore Fallout guy. Feels like they...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  6. Andre0087 liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

Oatmeal is good for you and the diabeetus. [IMG] You're on the hunt for chocolate chips, end up with IEDs of healthiness, and a part...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  7. Andre0087 liked VanityHalfBlack's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

So where do you get these mystical oats that have to soak over night? Does overnight oats taste any different from instant oats.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  8. Andre0087 replied to the thread Ukraine.

The Chinese steal anything not nailed down and the Russians had their shot to work with us after the cold war. Can't please all the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  9. Andre0087 liked dmoneybangbang's post in the thread Ukraine.

So you think China, Russia, Iran, and NK aren’t working together? And they aren’t our friends? Russia and China are increasingly...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  10. Andre0087 liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Ukraine.

It's an issue because they bungled their ultimatim. No one but Trump's lieutenants would've deeply cared about the aid package being...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  11. Andre0087 liked ROCKSS's post in the thread Ukraine.

I never thought I would see a time in our history where people like gaetz, mtg and trump cow tow to the ****ing...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  12. Andre0087 liked dobro1229's post in the thread Chicago: The Whole World's Watching.

Was there an original thought you had of your own in that 560,000 word dissertation?

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  13. Andre0087 liked Dankstronaut's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

Yeah man, butterface is like a body so nice you forget the face looks like the guy from House Party and even with the knowledge you'd...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  14. Andre0087 liked boomboom's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

When did this thread turn into a Xero's Hot European DJ Chicks Fetish Discussion thread?

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  15. Andre0087 replied to the thread Chicago: The Whole World's Watching.

Do you have a link for the link since I'm incapable of doing my own research? Why? Your point? -basso on an above average day

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now