1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andre0087's Recent Activity

1. Andre0087 liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread Democratic Congressional Legend Jeff Van Drew to Switch Parties to Republican.

from the Daily News:...

Dec 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  2. Andre0087 replied to the thread Democratic Congressional Legend Jeff Van Drew to Switch Parties to Republican.

LOL, is that really a legitimate source? It looks sketchy as ****...

Dec 15, 2019 at 4:17 PM
  3. Andre0087 replied to the thread Trump Supporters (or anyone): Is Character Important?.

The ones that voted to impeach Clinton? Now that the shoe is on the other foot it's a whole different game. Talk about hypocrisy...

Dec 15, 2019 at 3:03 PM
  4. Andre0087 replied to the thread Trump Supporters (or anyone): Is Character Important?.

He's very likely to get reelected but if he loses the Senate it really doesn't matter. That's the best possible outcome IMO. Stop the...

Dec 15, 2019 at 3:02 PM
  5. Andre0087 replied to the thread Only the Rockets and the Kings ......

He gets a lot of regular season wins, hell I want another championship banner.

Dec 15, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  6. Andre0087 replied to the thread Greta Thunberg threatens to kill Trump.

Lock her up!!!

Dec 15, 2019 at 11:09 AM
  7. Andre0087 replied to the thread Democratic Congressional Legend Jeff Van Drew to Switch Parties to Republican.

Let me guess, he's up for reelection in a red district?

Dec 15, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  8. Andre0087 liked Ottomaton's post in the thread Republicans Need Not Apply.

Nope. Republicans would say it never happened, cry "fake news" and "liberal media hit piece", maybe throw in a "deep state" or two and...

Dec 15, 2019 at 9:45 AM
  9. Andre0087 replied to the thread [Senator Lindsey Graham] a good test for Republican.

They've already flunked the test, bitch slapped the teacher, and are currently burning the school down.

Dec 15, 2019 at 9:29 AM
  10. Andre0087 liked rimrocker's post in the thread Ask Me Anything (Except Math Questions).

I'm retired, but not completely. Just enough to not care anymore. Now, get off my lawn you punks.

Dec 14, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  11. Andre0087 replied to the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

@Rocket River Man your guy explains it in very simple terms... [MEDIA]

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  12. Andre0087 replied to the thread Ask Me Anything (Except Math Questions).

You earned every bit of that like...but still wondering about that last question I asked?

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:42 PM
  13. Andre0087 liked rimrocker's post in the thread Ask Me Anything (Except Math Questions).

I don't know that you could make a dramatic change unless you were king, and I would never want to be a king. Nothing of great magnitude...

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:41 PM
  14. Andre0087 replied to the thread Ask Me Anything (Except Math Questions).

@rimrocker What the hell do you do for a living that makes you come here and act so boss with a thread like this? ;)

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  15. Andre0087 replied to the thread Ask Me Anything (Except Math Questions).

@rimrocker If you could run the country starting right now, what would be the first change you would make?

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:02 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now