1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andre0087's Recent Activity

1. Andre0087 replied to the thread 8 year girl shot dead near the burnt down Wendy's in Atlanta.

Oh, come on you're better than that...but i'll give Trump the message.

Jul 8, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  2. Andre0087 replied to the thread 8 year girl shot dead near the burnt down Wendy's in Atlanta.

...or sentences.

Jul 8, 2020 at 8:36 PM
  3. Andre0087 replied to the thread Trumps signs executive order to create Garden of American Heroes.

Don't like to quote myself but this was and is the American Dream... Duke Ellington said of him after his death that he “was born poor,...

Jul 8, 2020 at 7:57 PM
  4. Andre0087 liked Nook's post in the thread Trump pushes Eat at Landry’s tax break to spread pandemic.

So we have the two top experts in the COVID task force saying they are “very concerned” and states with high COVID rates should go back...

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:19 PM
  5. Andre0087 liked RayRay10's post in the thread Trump pushes Eat at Landry’s tax break to spread pandemic.

Sweet, tax breaks for millionaires, and in baseball's case...billionaires. That'll help the economy. :rolleyes:

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  6. Andre0087 liked Sanctity's post in the thread Trump pushes Eat at Landry’s tax break to spread pandemic.

You must work harder and pay the taxes so the richest aren't burdened.

7. Andre0087 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Trump to defund schools unless they reopen for on-person instruction.

Dammit, I came here to post exactly this.

8. Andre0087 liked DVauthrin's post in the thread Trump to defund schools unless they reopen for on-person instruction.

Donald Trump is an even bigger idiot than I thought if he thinks simply putting kids in school will get the economy thriving again....

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  9. Andre0087 liked edwardc's post in the thread Trump to defund schools unless they reopen for on-person instruction.

Enough said right here [IMG]

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:08 PM
  10. Andre0087 liked RayRay10's post in the thread Trump to defund schools unless they reopen for on-person instruction.

I don't know, I'm not sure they are even looking at that side of it and I doubt that kind of message would fly this election. My guess...

11. Andre0087 liked RayRay10's post in the thread Trump to defund schools unless they reopen for on-person instruction.

Agree with everything you're saying. He's a businessman. He's all about deals, numbers, and the bottom line. He sees the unemployment...

12. Andre0087 replied to the thread Trump to defund schools unless they reopen for on-person instruction.

You're using that word "businessman" very loosely with him but you are correct.

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:07 PM
  13. Andre0087 replied to the thread Why I left China.

A couple years ago I remember these two posting about how life in China was different but not bad at all.

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now