1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Monster Game vs Dallas: 49 Points, 9 Rebounds, 8 Assists, 3 Steals, 3 Blocks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Jul 31, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

24th best game in NBA History by game score ever. So yea Harden had a top 25 game in the history of the sport yesterday. Also notice how many times hardens name appears on the top 100 games ever produced

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/game_score.html

2. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

3. rocketseagles07

I know it’s hard for you to imagine, but you can love harden and be honest about his game. You want to tell me he was incredible on offense, we wouldn’t win without him, he sees more coverage than any player in the league cool.

Im not a hater because I don’t want to believe that someone I watched play no defense for 3 quarters played great defense last night.

He locked up in the 4th because he tried.. which he’s capable of doing whenever he actually wants to

4. rocketseagles07

Right, and harden never got switched on to Luka. He was incredible last night, ON OFFENSE

5. Caprah

Caprah Member

Are you just plain lying or didn’t watch the game. Harden was guarding porzinges on the post for majority of night or switching roles with tucker. You are a charlatan. Just plain charlatan

covington and house had the mavs perimeter players on switches

jch1911, 34to11 and D-rock like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Luka was 1-9 from distance. Whoever was defending Luka did their job.

:rolleyes:

#26 D-rock, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    jch1911 likes this.
  7. fattz

fattz Member

Don’t act like when you saw Harden pull up his shorts, drop his ass with his hands up that you didn’t get excited. (In the fourth quarter or not it happened) it’s okay to over indulge in his historic run. He is my basketball hero and I will share him with any Rocket fan for the whole game not just parts of it. Just enjoy.

D-rock likes this.
  8. Caprah

Caprah Member

Or when luka did get in the paint he kept turning it over. This charlatan is a harden hater

D-rock likes this.
  9. rocketseagles07

The fact that you idiots in here say anyone that doesn’t agree with your opinions is a hater is clown behavior

Especially when I JUST SAID he was amazing on offense

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

Just back up your ish.

jch1911 likes this.
  11. Caprah

Caprah Member

The only idiot here is you. It’s obvious you are a GRADE A shameless LIAR!.Now go back to you’re lin fansite

D-rock likes this.
  12. rocketseagles07

Also funny I said nothing about Lukas shooting. I said he was driving right by him. Just like harden was driving right past Luka

13. rocketseagles07

POST DEFENSE! We all know harden is a great post defender... unfortunately for you I said nothing about that.

14. D-rock

D-rock Member

Then you are just talking out of your ass.

You expect Harden to be elite in every single defensive category AND be the greatest most efficient scorer in NBA history too?

You certainly dont ask for much.

Section123row16seat1 likes this.
  15. rocketseagles07

No I don’t... he takes on way too much of an offensive load to do that. I also don’t expect fans, especially ones who claim James needs more credit(he does), but continue to s*** on curry, Jordan etc to be stans like you claim other fan bases to be.

Excuse me for being objective and saying sorry, yes MY FAVORITE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE has improved defensively and is a great post defender, that doesn’t mean he was playing good perimeter defense last night.. because he wasn’t

16. sholaemmanuel

sholaemmanuel Member

You don't have to agree with anyone to be classify as Harden lover but when you have facts at your disposal and yet disparage Harden as a player and nitpick his game just to put him down makes you qualify as a Harden-the beard-mathematician hater. You are justify to point out Harden's deficiencies but to just criticize his game any time you get is called HATER; just accept it.

D-rock likes this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Almost just another day at the office. He's too good consistently to be appreciated. While some people lower the bar and we get used to it, he raise the bar so high that when he doesn't play at super star level, it's almost a disappointment.

Section123row16seat1 and D-rock like this.
  18. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

Moving goal posts. Who was ******** on Curry and Jordan?

19. jch1911

jch1911 Member

You mean when Beard had all those fouls and knew he needed to be out there for his team?

bballjunkie and D-rock like this.
  20. Section123row16seat1

Let’s just be clear

harden sent the biggest **** you to the league and the nba with his other world every aspect complete performance

anyone hating go back to your moms basement and eat a few more Chile lime Pringle’s and stfu

Reeko and D-rock like this.