1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game of Zones Season 7

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JumpMan, May 7, 2020.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

The only way you can appreciate the finale is if you'd seen the actual Game of Thrones final season collapse.

When you realise they're mocking/taking the p*ss out of it you appreciate it for what it was.

Ziggy, DreamShook and daywalker02 like this.
  2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

it wasn't terrible, but i knew the last episode couldn't live up to "The Long Episode". i thought that was legitimately good story-telling combined with all the things that are great about Game of Zones. there was nowhere to go but down. i get that they were clowning GoT, but it also just made me remember how much GoT sucked and it hurt this episode, despite some good moments. i would have rather had an actual good ending of their own instead of just a parody. i felt like they were in trouble as soon as the battle was going to take place right at the beginning of the episode instead of the end. long epilogues always drain an ending.

the "eeeehhhhhhh, are we sure he's the GOAT?" was definitely funny, though. exactly how people would react.

heypartner likes this.
  3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Paul Pierce
    probably does think he is the legitimate GOAT.

4. Caesar

Caesar Member

Didn't he fake the wheel chair game to take a dump? Or was that a joke? Hilarious either way. Greatest story, indeed.

5. JW86

JW86 Member

I find it funny that people still **** on the last season of GoT and particularly the end. I loved how it wasn't just the obvious, Cersei finally dead and it made sense to have the 3rd-eyed raven as the new ruler. John Snow living with the wildlings was cool as well. I see the end of Game of Zones making fun of it a bit, but they're not full on taking a piss at the last season or episode. I doubt if you ask the creators about this, that they used GoZ to let their own feelings about GoT ending be known.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lmao, just do not tell Paul to watch it.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It definitely could do more episodes than 4 in the last season.

I would definitely welcome other parodies of shows tie in with the NBA...

For instance, Better call Silver!
    Stranger Things......

8. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

And who has a better story than Paul Pierce LOL, they should've included the part where he pooped his pants in the middle of the game.

daywalker02 likes this.
  9. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Omg... Kylie's role was prophetic