1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fort Worth cop shoots Black Woman at her home thru a window.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr.Scarface, Oct 13, 2019.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

South Park is definitely going to an episode on these cops killing black people in their own homes.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This seems worse than what Guyger did. Remind me not to leave my door open to let in some fresh air.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Can you imagine how the neighbor feels? The neighbor essentially killed that women by making that call. Unfortunate, of course the neighbor likely thought there was a break in.

Police just need to chill the **** out. Just like us civilians aren’t supposed to believe were in some drama action movie where every cop is out to kill us, cops should do the same and not suspect every citizen is about to unload on them. It’s hard for either side to do with all of the big stories of late.

The job of keeping the peace, de-escalating has turned into FACK FACK PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW FACK RIGHT NOW BANG BANG BANG BANG far too often.

The edited body cam footage is also disgraceful, makes it seem super obvious that the cop seriously ****ed up.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I kind of just scanned the thread title at first. Assumed it was an OLD bump not something new.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I posted the same thing in the D&D thread assuming that the discussion will probably take a turn

Nook likes this.
  6. BigTex

BigTex Member

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Something is fishy about the gun, it looks copy and pasted with ms paint. How can you see the gun with it being dark, high window, and last show it on the floor. No wonder they wont release the unedited version.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

How about mind you own business. Society is so quick to call in the goon squad these days.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There was a time on this country when police weren't the goon squad and could do a welfare check without murdering someone.

Some people born during those times don't realize they are actually calling for Judge Dredd to come around and dispense justice when they call for a welfare check. They expect Officer Friendly to show up and make sure everybody is safe.

Its depressing that it seems they are setting up the argument that she had a (perfectly legal) gun in her own home, wasn't even holding it and didn't respond within .5 seconds to mumble-mouth yelled police commands and so it is a justified shooting. Even more depressing that there are probably a whole bunch of cops who think he did exactly what he should have done.

#10 Ottomaton, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  10. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I doubt the fact she was black had anything to do with it, the popo fired in like half a second.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

They justified Tamir Rice .. . .they will justify this

Rocket River
    #HerLifeMatters

VooDooPope and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  12. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

Why not announce themselves at the front door, knocking, instead of walking around the house quietly shining lights through windows? If I was the homeowner, I would have thought they were burglars.

13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Where are my gun nuts defending her right to have a gun in her own home? Gun nuts should want this cops head.

FLASH21, VooDooPope and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Didn't even say he was a Police officer too. Just, "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS SHOWME YOU HANDS POP!"

They'll just say, "Why didn't you comply within 2 seconds"

snowconeman22 likes this.
  15. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

I normally side with police, but I have no clue why these guys were snooping around the back door instead of announcing themselves at the front. Not sure if there's a reason for that, or for not parking in front of the house with lights on so that people would know they're there.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Apparently they do this and have dogs run up on them (no ****) and often quickly shoot the dog with no repercussion. Don' get me wrong, a human is more important, but the dog shootings don't seem to get any coverage and happen more often. Someone shoots at me or my dog, I'm shooting back if I have the means.

Rodman23 and Ottomaton like this.
  17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Why was a "welfare check" called ?

18. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

the neighbor saw that the door was open in the middle of the night and thought there might've been a break-in or something was wrong.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

well you see, that's your problem right there...