1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Uncanny.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Is that your go to response for "I pegged myself in a corner and don't have an argument anymore"?

3. mick fry

mick fry Member

It’s my response to your ability as a biased translator.

cml750 and Silent_Bob like this.
  4. fchowd0311

Explain.

If I said "white people are bigots, some I assume are good people" would you assume I'm reffering to a majority of white people? I hope so if you are fluent in English.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did you guys just copy and paste each other’s talking point from brietbart?

My answer to you is the same as it was the first time I responded to this diversion tactic talking point.

Trumps statement isn’t the Divinci Code needing multi dimensional translations. You either approve of white grievance race baiting politics of apathy or you dont.

I don’t... I assume you do since it’s Trumps core platform issue. That’s your prerogative. My views on human trafficking have nothing to do with that core point.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The real battle in this thread should be between @mick fry and @Realjad. They are ostensibly on the same sad, and yet the facts are what Realjad is ignoring in his post.

The real facts are that illegal immigrants from Mexico commit less violent crimes than American citizens. So Trump used a false stereotype which could certainly be racist and is absolutely bigoted.

edwardc likes this.
  7. dobro1229

Exactly. Seems like the conversation should be between Mick and Realjad about human trafficking instead of asking people in a accusatory fashion about the topic when it wasn’t really what anyone else was discussing to begin with. It proves nothing other than the need to redirect and deflect in order to prove their support for the dear leader. Maybe they should just talk to each other at this point. You’ve already proven yourself to the rest of us.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That sounds so racist....If only I knew what that means!

Angry. :mad:

9. dobro1229

It’s only racist if I believe it’s racist. How dare you.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I like your new turn of phrase there, perfect for the modern political moment.

"Dad, I'm sorry we're on different sads when it comes to the election."

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

do you really think he said all? And do you think he thinks they are all rapists and none are good people?

Silent_Bob likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

"Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you.They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." - Donald - J Trump

He thinks a majority are rapist. If u told you that white people are racist and some might be good people, you would assume I'm reffering to a majority.

And in real life, no where close to a majority of undocomented Mexicans are rapists. Also the people he was reffering to are "people that Mexico are sending" which implies any Mexican legal or illegal migrating here.

13. Invisible Fan

It's exceptionally American to think immigrants are dregs of society.

Let's not talk about Stephen Miller. I would 100% rather parse the idiotic musings of the liar in chief instead of the guy he appointed to run that shitshow.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

All of these are, bro. You're nothing but complicit in soft pedaling hate groups like the Proud Boys. Congratulations. (not racist, heh)

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He was more so talking about ms13... There is no way he actually thinks they are all rapists. That quote is out of context and it is not the most clear statement he has put forward. You don't believe that. You are choosing to stick with the most stretched interpretation because of pride.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He never mentioned MS13 in that entire paragraph. The idea that dopes like you have to show up and explain what Trump says every day is beyond stupid. Does he speak English or not? Why does a stable genius who knows the best words need a goon squad of translators?

Oh BTW, MS13 is from central America, not Mexico. So there's that tiny tidbit.

B-Bob likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

"Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you.They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." - Donald - J Trump

Where was he talking about MS13? When he says "some are good people" was he saying some ms13 members are good people?

#737 fchowd0311, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    B-Bob likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If only I could claim it was intentional.

Amiga likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Meanwhile...

20. Invisible Fan

Two of them have uncontrolled facial hair and one looks like he's about to sprout.

I think I see a pattern here...