1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump's nativist/racist tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 14, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Well I have never ignored anyone but I choose not to click on the million tweets he tirelessly posts every single day.
    [​IMG]

cml750 and BruceAndre like this.
  2. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

A lot of "red pill" truths are coming to light, now that people can free themselves of the PC narrative.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Be careful, you can't be for free speech and free thought and also believe McCarthy was in the right.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I don't have any issue with people ignoring my posts... in fact, I often suggest it and give instructions. Really easy, click on my name, and click on Ignore. So easy even you can figure it out. You can also avoid my content on your favorite sources... newsmax, infowars, 4chan, 8 chan...

Deckard likes this.
  5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Ironically, if he is as rich as he says, he's one of the privileged few who actually can leave a country they're dissatisfied with. Most of us would face immigration barriers, professional barriers, language barriers, and the like.

But, I just got back! My trip did renew my appreciation for the fact that in America I can go to a restaurant or a store almost whenever I want and it will be open.

Deckard likes this.
  6. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

7. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

They eat lunch so late, and even McDonalds closes at like 9. It was definitely weird.

Of course even in this country going to the NE was different because Wal-Marts were not 24/7, even most gas stations were closed at night.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Because of the ****ing reasons for outlined already. You guys b**** , moan and scream at every act of perceived prejudice but act all stupid when reality is in front of your face. You know for a fact that trump would never say that to someone from a poor Eastern European country. Hell, he’s married to someone you could call out for that. Implying that race isn’t a motivating factor for him is being a little b**** plain and simple.

I’m not a democrat btw and don’t agree with their policies as well/Kavanaugh proceedings. But the fringe right like yourself are so inherently dishonest with yourself and others

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

A reminder that Trump, his notions, and his followers are old and outnumbered. The poor old crazy racist POTUS sex deviant.

It was a valiant effort.

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

This is the kind of overconfidence that scares me for 2020.

Nook, FranchiseBlade and DonnyMost like this.
  11. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Taking a step back for a moment, I think the most amazing and appalling thing is that CBS and NBC -- formerly thought of as mainstream news outlets -- are calling Trump's tweets and speeches "racist."

It's one thing for posters here to do it, or individual Americans on Twitter, whatever.

But in years past, news outlets that wanted to be thought of as "objective" would never use such a term. They might say "controversial" or something like that.

But mainstream news outlets calling Trump "racist" are no longer objective.

It's like an NBC sports reporter or anchor calling a professional sports player "lazy." The player might indeed be "lazy"; but in the past, objective reporting would never have "leaned in" so much.

IMO, there's no place in objective reporting for calling a player lazy or a president racist. Let the viewers/voters decide that themselves.

Moreover, in so doing, they are affirming and encouraging all the lefttards calling Trump "racist."

To me, whether Trump is "racist" or not is debatable (I don't think he is, but it could be debated); and it's for viewers/voters to conclude. It's not for the media to tell us.

Trump is right; the mainstream media is the enemy of the American people.

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

His tweets were objectively racist tweets.

13. conquistador#11

Over confidence is never a good thing.
    But one can be optimistic.
    If the voters go out there with the passion they did in 2018, record breaking, trump's days are done. The two things that can't happen are dems suppressing those enthused voters by having someone so bland like Biden win the primary. (watch that happen)

2: ignoring to campaign in Wisconsin. You have to remind Wisconsin that the reason their dairy farms are collapsing, 8,000 farms produce around $2 billion for that state, in big part is this administration. Sure, the government can buy out these farms but that would be.... what's that word the gop likes throwing out there... I can't think of it, something Mao would do.

This is from May of this year...
    https://www.jsonline.com/in-depth/news/special-reports/dairy-crisis/2019/05/16/wisconsin-dairy-farms-closing-milk-prices-drop-economics-get-tough/3508060002/
    Obama won Wisconsin twice. It's doable.

On the whole racism thing,
    Maybe trump isn't a racist and just plays one on tv. But when you demonize a group, like undocumented immigrants, with malice the way trump does or systematically separate families to strong arm for a vanity project, that tells me everything about a person. It's a strategy done in fascist or communist regimes. I would be just as pissed if president Harris would separate Mojoman from his children and humiliated them with no showers. Some things transcend left or right.

I like the passion I'm seeing from the left. Finally using the other's own propaganda against them. It wouldn't even be necessary if good men like Hurd, Amash or Lisa M were the faces of the gop.

And while people argue on what's humane vs getting worked up over crappy nike shoes or should a woman play 007, Glorious Russia has docked another battle ship in Havana. Personally, I think Putin's trolling is a little too antiquated. I would ask AMLO to let me fly jets over Reynosa.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  14. WNBA

WNBA Member

Trump is a stable racist. Calling Trump a racist is the only objective way to describe him.

Deckard and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

We’re a nation of immigrants. Those four immigrants can go back to their countries.

Giving the “squad” legitimacy will also play into their ego — further increasing the rift within their party.

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

They aren't 4 immigrants. There is only one immigrant amongst them.

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Only one is an immigrant. Wouldn’t matter either way. Trump is a fool

20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Let's stop talking about whether or not they should leave the United States. That isn't what Trump said.

What Trump said was '“Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe.'

All of what he said was stupid but that is the part with which people have taken issue. The country from where 3 of the four were born is the United States. All of them came from the United States. All of them serve the United States.

So it isn't even a matter of 'America... Love it or Leave it'. That is nothing new and has long been idiotic. But it isn't necessarily racist and xenophobic.

This talk about if they don't like the United States then they should leave is ignoring the actual issue.

Nook likes this.