1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron signs With lakers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jul 1, 2018.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

RR - Come at me, breh!

Jontro likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

4. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Lakers, please switch to Purple as your primary color, Purple and Gold is classic, Gold and Purple is hideous.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

wished lakers would switch colors to red. give the rockets reason to change unis and colors.

malakas likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

amazed at what he’s able to do at his age...still holding on to best player in the league status

idiots want to talk about KD being better than him...lmao, what a joke...

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Reeko likes this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

2 legends

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/12/lebron-james-recruiting-is-key-to-success.html

“It wasn’t hard getting guys in Miami, I’ll tell you that. So now that I think being in L.A., I don’t think it would be that hard to get guys here,” he told Nichols. “But we got to win, and at the end of the day, it’s all about winning. You know, and that’s what I’m trying to do right now, is to show prospects and free agents — and at the same time, show these guys that I got right now — that we can win now, and let’s not worry about the future.”

“I’ve always recruited,” he said. “I’ve been trying to get guys to come play with me since, like, 2007. I’ve got rejected a lot. But I’ve also have not got rejected a lot.”

James also revealed that he spoke with Kevin Durant after the Warriors star was quoted as saying that many young players wouldn’t want to play with him since James dominates the ball. Durant was also quoted as saying that there’s a toxic environment surrounding James’ teams.

James said Durant was apologetic.

“Got a phone call from KD,” James said. “He mentioned how he felt and how the story … how he felt the story took a twist. And as a man, I can’t, I don’t hold onto things — too long. I’m too happy in my life right now, and I don’t hold onto anything that will take away from my happiness.”

daywalker02 and vlaurelio like this.
  11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

just snake being a snake

Blurr#7 and Lawlruschang like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The King on Christmas? - Fitting.

Is a snake toxic? - even a Cupcake snake.

[​IMG]

#435 daywalker02, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    Lawlruschang likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

RN: Speaking of Melo, I want to go through your draft class real quick. No. 1 pick, LeBron James.

LJ: Who?

RN: Still playing.

LJ: Never heard of him.

RN: Two. Darko Milicic. Kickboxing in Serbia.

LJ: Yeah, I heard about that.

RN: No. 3 pick, Carmelo Anthony, not currently playing. Same for No. 4 pick, Chris Bosh. No. 5, Dwyane Wade, currently doing his last-dance retirement tour. Then let's go, six through 10: Chris Kaman, Kirk Hinrich, T.J. Ford, Michael Sweetney, Jarvis Hayes. None of them in the NBA anymore. And then here you are ...

LJ: So what you saying? Are you calling me old or are you saying I've got longevity, Rachel?

RN: ... Still playing some of the best basketball of your career. As we sit here right now, you are averaging the most points per game since you were 25 years old, but you are doing it while playing the fewest minutes you have ever played per game.

LJ: Wow. Wow.

14. malakas

malakas Member

Lebron seems still pissed off at durants comments. That imo puts the final nail in the coffin on any dreams of KD joining LAL.

Sajan likes this.
  15. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

That's some crazy perspective right there, guys like Chris Kaman and Kirk Hinrich seem like dinosaurs to me.

Patience, BigShasta and Sajan like this.
  16. Sajan

Sajan Member

Lakers will get AD somehow..just you wait.

opticon likes this.
  17. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

LeBron is hurt. Groin injury, said he felt a pop.