1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Funny, cause there are a few lefts in this very thread supporting this military action

2. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

I see that obstruction of justice from the POTUS isn’t a crime worthy of investigation

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Has there been any solid evidence of obstruction of justice? I'm pretty sure that went by the wayside a long time ago much like Russian collusion and the investigation in moving on trying to find something worth investigating.....ANYTHING worth investigating because after all it was always nothing more than a political witch hunt and they won't stop till they find a witch.

cml750 likes this.
  4. Champs

Champs Member

He stated our missiles were a terrorist attack. Mocked yellow ribbons and rah rah America. Something tells me his views are not of just of recent action regarding Syria. And my response was directly to him....

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Looks too me like they've found plenty of witches and the investigation is only halfway done.

No Worries likes this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not really any related to the original excuse for the investigation though, and that's my point. They've been trying to find something on Trump and they've thus far failed. Perhaps if the investigation continues for a few more years they'll finally have some jaywalking charges to throw at him, but so far they've pretty much struck out.

cml750 likes this.
  7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Oh I didn't know you were involved in the investigation. You do know investigations take time right?

No Worries likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, so you still think they are investigating Russian collusion or Comey being fired? LOL, you don't realize that the investigation has moved on after those ended up being busts?

cml750 likes this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't realize that and neither do you. None of us know unless we are part of the investigation. Something tells me that you aren't part of the investigation.

Once again you are just making up a narrative and pretending that anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they are talking about.

Nook, R0ckets03, da_juice and 3 others like this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So you are doing to pick this hill to die on then? Maintaining that the witch hunt hasn't moved on from Russian collusion and James Comey? LOL, okay.

cml750 likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It may have or it maybe it hasn't. Maybe they are collecting evidence on both of those things as well as other obstruction charges. Maybe they aren't. Maybe they are collecting evidence on money laundering, collusion, obstruction at the same time as they uncover more evidence. Maybe they aren't.

I don't know, and neither do you. That's not a picked hill on which to die. It is the truth. Mueller has been very tight and hardly any leaks have come from the investigation so nobody knows the specifics of where the investigation stands right now.

Stating the truth that neither of us knows for sure. isn't really much of a claim. It's just odd that you would choose to say otherwise is an odd choice.

Also even if they have moved on from collusion and Comey, it doesn't mean they found nothing. Neither you nor I know what they have found.

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It's not odd, it's the MO.

State a narrative as fact, call anyone who doesn't agree stupid, laugh off challenges, ignore direct evidence, comment on the low level of discourse he is involved in on Clutchfans. (He's at least right about the last one in an ironic way!)

FranchiseBlade, da_juice and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. mick fry

mick fry Member

Oh they found the witch and her name is Hillary but she’s not under investigation for obvious crimes. This **** is deeper than we will ever know.

cml750 likes this.
  14. dmoneybangbang

Need a tissue cupcake?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well yeah, and that's partially the reason they are doing what they are doing now. They had to go after Trump in order to try to make the story about how they gave her a get out of jail free card by burying conclusive evidence that she was guilty of multiple crimes go away. The best way to do that is by insinuating that Trump was colluding with the Russians....then that well dried up so they moved on to going after him for firing Comey....and now that well has dried up and they are looking for something else.

cml750 likes this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Y’all need to give Trailer Park Bobbie a break. He is just repeating the Fox News talking points.

Fox News does announce these talking points with the greatest of conviction. So there is that.

Y’all can easily see how someone as weak minded as Bobbie might get a touch confused.

CometsWin likes this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Guys the collusion stupidity is over. I love Colbert but it's so sad he is still doing jokes on collusion.

It's now time to investigate why the FBI had the country in a frenzy over this bs

cml750 likes this.
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Paid spokesman.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

This post represents why **** doesn't get done here.

I don't support any Trump policies. That doesn't mean I have to believe he is a Russian spy. It's always been ridiculous

You are like most of the country and can't separate your politics from individual scenarios

Sad

cml750 likes this.
  20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Mkay.