1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. TDRox
    TDRox topfive
    Yo! You guys gonna be at Spirit of 77 tomorrow?
    1. topfive
      topfive
      Adrienne and I are hopefully going to be there. We're going to the game, but not sure when we'll get to PDX. Give me your # and I can text tomorrow to let you know how it's looking.
      Chris 360-867-3101
      Jan 28, 2020 at 7:37 PM
  2. Tony Stark
  3. Adiano-Malko
    Adiano-Malko
    Born in Bosnia, raised in Munich, living and thriving in Houston
  4. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 REEKO_HTOWN
    ...this should be the goal. Anybody who's a legislator is naturally susceptible to the "will" of those who voted for them. President's don't create policy...they solidify consensus between legislators. My preference is that more presidential candidates become senators or representatives. The pulpit of the presidency is glamorous...but the work that needs to be done only gets done in Congress. --mdrowe00
  5. DeBeards
    DeBeards
    Frustrated
  6. J.R.
    J.R. Air Yordan
    From Deshaun Watson to Bob O'Brien? Damn bruh :D
    1. Air Yordan likes this.
    2. Air Yordan
      Air Yordan
      This avatar will stay up until this buffoon gets fired. It symbolizes how he's laughing at his idiot boss and the fans.
      Jan 20, 2020
      J.R. likes this.
  7. DeBeards
    DeBeards RustyHarden
    thx for your thumb-up; im quit getting back in that post.
    i dun't think it is easy to do trend analysis chart based on the sample size, besides we rely too much on our 1st and 2nd scorer (russ always out), to the extent that a speculation can't say anything, we dunt know exactly their on & off days. anyway, i spend time to check up raw data, im a rox fan.
    1. RustyHarden likes this.
    2. RustyHarden
      RustyHarden
      Hopefully the rox can acquire another guy who can contribute at the 3/4 position. Would help a ton to have an athletic wing defender with a decent % from long range..."Don't" is correct English for dunt. Minor error. Appreciate your analysis bro. I believe in this team despite our flaws. One love
      Jan 17, 2020
      DeBeards likes this.
  8. DeBeards
    DeBeards hakeem94
    thx, im trying to feel comfortable here, as a newbie
    1. View previous comments...
    2. DeBeards
      DeBeards
      thx for listening, it helps me out from kinda depression; i just want everybody have fun. :)
      Jan 17, 2020
      hakeem94 likes this.
    3. hakeem94
      hakeem94
      hahahah AWESOME!
      Jan 17, 2020
    4. DeBeards
      Jan 17, 2020
  9. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 dobro1229
    ...this is the way someone who is socially irresponsible rationalizes his or her political behavior...if everybody's doing the wrong thing, then I don't have to do the right thing (whatever that might be). The thing to do is call out the obvious lie and hypocrisy. You don't have to beat a liar over the head with the truth...s/he'll do that for you...but I get that it's a lot of fun regardless. --mdrowe00
    1. dobro1229 likes this.
  10. pippsux
    pippsux
    Capela is like a groundhog, once in a while, he sees his shadow
  11. pippsux
    pippsux
    Capela is like a groundhog, once in a while he says his shadow
  12. pippsux
    pippsux
    Its a new year and we are winning the chip
  13. DeBeards
    DeBeards
    FEAR DA BEARD, NO more dribble dribble dribble
  14. T_Man
    T_Man Alimoe84
    Hey this is T_Man.... I will be in section 113
  15. LosPollosHermanos
  16. raptorsguy
    raptorsguy
    2019 Champions
  17. Andre0087
    Andre0087
    Two sides to every coin
  18. rgw20014life
    rgw20014life
    Never Trouble Trouble Unless Trouble Comes Troubling You.
  19. Jontro
    Jontro
    typing...
  20. LosPollosHermanos
    LosPollosHermanos sirbaihu
    you need to smarten up
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now