1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. Jontro
    Jontro lwqbulb
    noice, will do breh. i will be having a meeting in singapore around 3-5 june, if not 4-6 june. they're full day meetings, but i hope I'll have time to holla at a breh.
  2. lwqbulb
    lwqbulb Jontro
    Hit me up if you come by Singapore. Sorry was not active here until recently
  3. theimpossibles1
    theimpossibles1 JuanValdez
    Respect for liking my don't honk at me thread. We both know that a large percentage of posters know exactly where I am coming from but once the public mood of the thread turned against me, everyone was too cowardly to say how they really feel.

Stay righteous my friend.
  4. CometsWin
    CometsWin thumbs
    Hey man, checking in on you. How is your health?
  5. Pop Lock and Rockets
    Pop Lock and Rockets
    Finals or Bust...as a great scholar once said, "ESKETIT!"
  6. OlPapa
    OlPapa originalmrbaseball
  7. Rocket River
    Rocket River
    We run from None
  8. what
    what
    shades of mike conley
  9. SRM
    SRM
    Looking for a Parking pass for OKC/Rockets game. I have a flash account.
  10. Nimo
    Nimo
    Wakanda Forever
  11. ThatGuyJoe
    ThatGuyJoe
    A lurking fan who's finally out in the light and MB, and grateful for ClutchFans
  12. NewYorker
    NewYorker Deckard
    A modest proposal. Savvy?
  13. NewYorker
    NewYorker motleydeflep6
    obviously...delete those posts - don't ruin the fun!
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2
    Sweet Lou 4 2
    How Sweet It Is!
  15. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 Invisible Fan
    Ah. Physician, heal thyself, indeed. --mdrowe00
  16. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 glynch
    ....The Supreme Court for more than 200 years thought exactly that about the 2nd Amendment...it did not implicitly or explicitly state, in their interpretation, that regular citizens had the right to any type of firearm...this sea change of legal opinion coincided with the reinterpretation of the 4th amendment in starting the modern "drug war"... --mdrowe00
  17. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 kevC
    lol...ordinarily, I'd just stay out of this...but I must admit...watching this savaging of BobbytheGreat that you do is a guilty pleasure...(hunting squirrels from his trailer with an AR-15---GOLDEN!) --mdrowe00
  18. Severe Rockets Fan
    Severe Rockets Fan
    Noobalious Doge-wowin it
  19. topfive
    topfive swyyyguy
    Hey Swyy, text me and let me know where your seats are and my GF and I will try to stop by and say hi. I'd give you my seat info but they're being left at will call for me, so I have no idea yet where we're sitting.

topfive/Chris 360-867-3101
  20. FEDEXROCKETS13
    FEDEXROCKETS13 Clutch
    Hey clutch I received a notification the other day about becoming a supporting got busy and forgot about it, wanted to ask what is it and how do I become one
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now