1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard leaves game injured against the Suns

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Jan 23, 2015.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Lucky for us.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Sit until you are healthy. We need you near 100%. Not this 40% crap.

3. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Yeah Dmo and Dorsey the new twin towers.

4. kemah

kemah Member

yeppe

Yeppers and now feeding Dmo he should score 40 ppg on any team in the NBA. New All Star. Pack your bags Howard a new sheriff in town. Yahoo.

5. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

No doubt man. Actually probably 50. Def Howard is gone now.

6. kemah

kemah Member

lol

Easily. Figure CF's here are planning a big party and making the signs showing Howard the way out of town. Life is good in Rocket land indeed. Our future Center is NOW!

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Anyone?

8. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

I don't mind. I hope he stays out for a bit... till the playoffs. The offense has a lot more ball movement with him on the floor. Bring up Capela, make a trade for dragic, work in Tjones for the second half of the season. We ready for the championship!

9. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

We just want him to rest up... this would be a good excuse. We should reel off 15 in a row now. HEHEHE :grin:

10. baubo

baubo Member

I know Howard hasn't been that great lately, but are people really thinking that replacing Howard with Dorsey or Capella isn't going to hurt us significantly? I do agree Howard needs to sit until he's 100%, but in the meantime this is a big loss.

11. kemah

kemah Member

lol

Yes. The fans here want Howard gone and Dmo to be the focal point of the offense. Really.

12. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Call up Capela. TJ should be back VERRY soon.

13. finsraider

finsraider Member

Dwight should sit until after the all star break. We may lose a few games because of it, but we need to showcase DMo and TJones as much as possible.

14. Marteen

Marteen Member

Just sit the man for as long as it takes, ffs. I'm just a fan and have no clue what's going on with Howard. But I just don't want this injury to worsen if it means losing him for the playoffs.

15. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

It is absolutely disgusting that Houston Rockets fans would react like this about our own player. He hasn't pulled a Pippen or Tmac. This team will only go as far as Dwight and Harden will take us. DMO showed against the Warriors that he is no way ready to be what people want him to be. He had every bit of a chance to prove it but he showed that he is still premature and just another solid role player. Dwight needs to rest and heal until he is completely healthy. Whether he needs to do more plasma therapy or put something back where it belongs, he just has to do it now. We are not a better team without Dwight. We are a worse team with an unhealthy Dwigjt trying to do too much. The man is not even past his prime just yet. He just needs to realize his body no longer functions the same and see his limitations to his game. He does however need another playmaker/distributor to help. I hope everyone who bleeds Rockets Red is hoping Dwight fully recovers. He needs to come back strong and healthy if we want a chance to compete in the toughest conference/ division. We do not have the same options we had last season.

3 people like this.
  16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I was gonna post that I hope Dwight's OK, but you said it a lot better. 4 star post.

17. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

NOBODY wishes injury for Dwight. What the fans wanted him is to either rest or stop trying too hard on the offense.

18. T for 3

T for 3 Member

fu&* dwight howard. i'm a die hard rockets fan.

19. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

So if you shut down Dwight for a bit will it be Dmo and Smoove starting with Dorsey and hopefully Tjones as backup?

20. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Rolled ankle, so 2 to 3 weeks?