1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Except nobody really cared about Pence except the identity politics for why he was chosen. Outside of wishful fantasy (which I admit there was plenty), Trump was expected to finish his term. Its been well known Pence had little interest in Trumps shenanigans. Im not sure why you're using childish insults to describe someone who has largely distanced himself from someone you have detested.

Welcome to your new team. Much like your old team, I am sure they will do no wrong. Cheering for this VP pick is like being bottom rank in a 4a district and claiming your band is better than the 2nd worst teams band.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Largely distanced himself in what way? He praises and defends him regularly in press conferences and interviews. He campaigns for him. He's just another Republican who sold his soul for the sake of power.

Here is Pence largely distancing himself from Trump's incompetent handling of the pandemic.

#2923 CometsWin, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I would rank this post bottom of 2A District.

5. dobro1229

Pence adds absolutely nothing to Trumps ticket. Trump will never lose the Evangelical white voters who think Trump is Gods chosen culture warrior who drew the sword in the stone. Trump is dumb for not replacing him but i still wouldn’t rule it out as late as you can imagine just to win a news cycle.

Does Kamala add anything? I think so. She sure as heck had Trumpers acting bizarre yesterday. Almost as though they didn’t even prepare for her one bit. We have three months to see how the campaign and the economic/health crisis changes.

I think Kamala was actually a pretty risky pick because the Bernie bro’s despise her and there will be lots of negative poo pooing her like we see here from the left actually. However what she gains in like appeal with suburban voters, black enthusiasm, and potentially some younger voters who will get to know her more than they would some old grey haired white guy, could definitely outweigh the very loud, very annoying purist and naive Bernie folks.

The Trumpers of course will blast forums like this posing as independent voters like SpaceGhost tries to and talk about how horrible she is just to stir the pot with Dems and lower enthusiasm on Trumps behalf. Yawn.

#2925 dobro1229, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    DVauthrin, RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

7. dobro1229

Scary black people with criminal records!!!

Obvious attempt to scare the suburban women to help Trump. Kind of weird that you think here is where your Willie Horton era propaganda will have some affect.

My guess is when you dig into the facts here, Biden’s camp I’m sure did not purposefully say “you know let’s go bail out murderers”. It’s a fund to help out peaceful protestors who get put in the jail unnecessarily. They can’t go through every single persons record I’m sure.

Anyone who thinks they intentionally are trying to get murderers and violent criminals out of jail to go ravage suburban white women is stupid.

8. Fantasma Negro

They didn't ask or attempt to check records, they just set up a bail fund and started bailing out protestors/rioters. It appears those three among others took advantage of the incompetence of the issuer of the funds. Biden’s people absolutely should've checked records, what kind of dumb ass **** is that? Oh that's right, its pandering. And now half of Minneapolis is burned to the ground. Say no to panderer Joe.

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Struck a chord with you though didn't it?

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  10. dobro1229

Again why do you think Willie Horton ads will work here?

The protesting and rioting is happening on Trumps watch. Unemployment (greatest factor in rises in crime) is through the roof on Trumps watch. 160,000 people are dead... on Trumps watch.

Good luck with your Willie Horton ads trying to scare people into thinking Biden is the leader of Antifa and try to get them to forget how the country has Plummeted into chaos on Trumps watch.

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL, and coming from a guy who defends Trump and his buddies the felons, pedo sex traffickers, and mobsters. Everyone he hangs with is such a great guy until they get caught.
    Tick tock, tick, tock. Tick tock

DVauthrin, No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  12. Fantasma Negro

Don't know who that is but thanks for avoiding addressing the context of my point

13. dobro1229

I just wish Ghislaine Maxwell well.

14. dobro1229

Use this thing called Google, and type in “Willie Horton Ads.” I don’t have time to educate you.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Fantasma Negro

Educate yourself with that ****

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Exactly!!!! It is on HIS watch. He takes the blame. Not Obama, not Biden, not Hillary, and not anyone and everyone else he blames. We didn't have this madness, chaos, and civil unrest when he took the helm. He is sinking the ship.

I have no doubt in my mind we wouldn't have this many dead if Obama had been in charge. He actually gives a damn about people. He actually sheds tears and mourns people. He would have cared about the people in hospitals more than the guys at the golf club and the ones backing his bank accounts and supporting his Trump properties.

DVauthrin, RayRay10 and dobro1229 like this.
  17. dobro1229

Why would I need to educate myself on a topic I know and you admit you do not?

Go get your morning coffee and watch your Foxnfriends. Run along now.

18. dobro1229

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/its-way-too-soon-to-count-trump-out/

Fascinating new forecast. Basically looks like Trumps fortunes are tied to him getting lucky and something happening to ease the pandemic. He definitely has an electoral advantage where if the polls tighten like everyone predicts, he absolutely can win. Florida seemingly being the most important state to watch this year.

Also worth noting that according to Florida pollsters the other day 70% of Florida’s vote will be counted by 7pm eastern time on election night. Florida could be called by the time we eat Dinner and that’ll pretty much tell us who is likely the next president.

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  19. Fantasma Negro

20. Fantasma Negro

Will do, the big man might be on again this morning. Enjoy your commie handbook reading time. And don't forget, do as you are told