1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This simply is not true.

2. Nook

Nook Member

Someone like Cuomo. The DNC knows Sanders cannot win.

Corrosion likes this.
  3. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I guess that's the answer I expected .... That or the other obvious one.

4. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Insane only if you approach this topic with an obvious bias, which you appear to be doing. Witnesses claiming they have no recollection of something doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It’s not the same thing. Which speaks to the underlying problem of trying to litigate a case that happened 30+ years ago with minimal evidence.

Ford came forward, participated in the confirmation hearing and then disappeared. She’s made no effort to profit from this experience, and if you read my earlier post, I pointed out how she’s actually suffered a great deal. She clearly doesn’t enjoy the public life nor does she care about fame or money.

The only thing insane here is to suggest she made this all up for no discernible reason.

joshuaao and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Member

I agree.

Nook likes this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The one time the media takes an allegation about biden serioisly is the one time it is probably bs. Joe doesn't like dog faced women. He likes little girls with good shampoo.

7. Buck Turgidson

Well, the one thing I've learned from this thread is that if the Far Left Bernie dumbasses and and Far Right Trumpian dipshits can both believe whatever Russia whispers in their ears....

Joe Biden absolutely needs to be our next President.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. Buck Turgidson

Hey, when he goes on TV and says he'd like to bang his daughter, like Orange Jesus said, let us know.

Nook, dachuda86 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

It means it's not credible. That's how the world works. When you call witnesses to support your story and they dont agree with you, you lose credibility.

Your claims that her contradicted and ever changing story are credible because you can't figure out her motive is embarrasing. What were the motives for the other false rape claims against kavanaugh?

What's were this guy's motives for his original claim?

https://turnto10.com/news/local/kavanaugh-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-woman-on-boat-in-ri-in-1985

Ford clearly hates the fame and limelight as she publicly accepts award for bravery. She probably hates it the same way she claimed she hated flying.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...d-makes-rare-appearance-accept-award-n1084696

#249 tallanvor, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    cml750 likes this.
  10. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think “something” happened and she was encouraged to run with it. All of these nominees are vetted extensively and anything from their past will come out. I think it’s entirely possible Kavanaugh made an unwanted sexual advance, she hollered, and he covered her mouth. That’s the one accusation from Ford off the top of my head that I can remember. Did it happen? Idk maybe, probable even. Is that disqualifying? No sorry, not in my eyes. Not a swift reaction from a 17 year old. Details will be embellished after a decades-old event. Sucks that we can’t know the truth, but that’s just how it is. Evidence gets stale

same with Tara Reade. Sure she’s come out before alleging inappropriate shoulder touching. Disqualifying? No, sorry. The story change about digital rape (fingering) at an opportune time is just not believable.

The allegations against Clinton and Trump stick because there was either hard evidence, witnesses, multiple accusers, their own indications of behavior (grab em by the p***y) etc. there’s no meat on the bone with the Kavanaugh/Biden stories. There just isn’t. That’s as fair and objective as you can be to all parties considered.

FranchiseBlade and Corrosion like this.
  11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Why is a story that all coroborating witnesses say never happened and has zero provable facts 'probable'? Its not probable and it's certainly not credible. To call Ford's story 'probable' is to call kavanaugh and the four other witness's story 'not probable' since they contradict each other.

cml750 likes this.
  12. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Yeah fine, I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just speaking on human nature. Assuming she rejected his advances and did in fact holler, I think him covering her mouth is believable. I just don’t care. Maybe that’s crude of me, idk. Just doesn’t seem like a big deal considering he was a teenager at the time. Again I know there were other accusations by her.

We have statutes of limitation for a reason. And it’s for the precise reasons we’re seeing now. You simply can’t prove anything based off of a nearly 30-year old claim from one accuser who changed her story. Are Ford and Reade lying? I’m absolutely not saying that. Are Kavanaugh and Biden innocent? I’m absolutely not claiming that. We don’t have enough evidence either way.

joshuaao and Corrosion like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Orange Hitler said he wants to bang his daughter? Oh shame shame shame. You know, I am sure that's exactly how he phrased it too. And to make you feel better, you take it out on an independent who doesn't even support Trump. lol well played. I hope you feel good about yourself.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You defend him incessantly. And not only does he "joke" about banging his daughter he discusses with Howard Stern on live radio about how great her t*** are.

Go ahead. Find me a father who discusses her daughter's t*** with another grown man.

15. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Still going back to the Russian collusion well? WOW! Desperate times! Years from now you will realize how incredibly stupid the Russia Russia Russia defense looks. The rest of us realized it a lot faster than you...

GOOD DAY

cml750 likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No he doesn't "need" to be our president. There are about 1 million Americans I would chose over Biden. There is nothing intrinsic about Biden where he "needs" to be president.

Stop treating this like a sporting event.

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Well my pick is for AOT...

T_Man

18. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

AOT?

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah it's weird man but not sure if it's any weirder than some of the other daddy daughter issues I have seen in various fathers and the weird awkward **** they do or say. Daddy-daughter dances come to mind. And I have seen these things before and I find them weird, but I don't necessarily think it's as rapey as some of the things Biden gets up to. Freud would be highly interested in the complex going on between Trump and his daughter. Dude has some issues for sure that. But not sure why you care about my opinion on Trump's comments though. I don't incessantly defend him either. I just don't think all the criticism he gets is necessarily valid or on point. I've repeatedly called out things about him that I don't like. And yeah he's creepy with his daughter. Still better than a man that touches the nipples of prepubescent little girls on camera. Really this just underscores my overall annoyance that we have to even compare to **** heads like this. It's a shame.

20. Buck Turgidson

The other option is Donald Trump. So yes, he needs to be the next President.

Jayzers_100 likes this.