1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

LOL...the numbers coming out of China are fake. No one with half a brain believes China on anything having to do with human rights.

jcf and shorerider like this.
  2. WNBA

WNBA Member

fake or not. It is not no-brain Trumper's business.... Let's focus on Trump's number .... it looks real and great!. Yeah human rights are perfect here in NY in the ever piling up body bags. LOL. more LOL

3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

There you go again comrade, fantasizing about dicks again. Pathetic, if I was Winnie the Pooh, I will cut food rations for your family(commie style) to make you work harder, instead of these lame dick references. ‍♂️

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

generalthade_03 likes this.
  5. WNBA

WNBA Member

I don't know about that. I moved to the US since last century. You are full of Trump's shiet with all your lame commie references. If I was Trump, I will put some milk in your brain to make you work like a normal b****.

6. WNBA

WNBA Member

yeah,no brain Trumpster is convinced by cartoon pictures. normal.

7. generalthade_03

You need to go back comrade, the US does not need anymore CCP operatives like you. Please go back and leave our country alone, after all you think the CCP is doing so great.

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Man this is pretty hilarious...you guys have a ways to go with your disinformation campaign. Now the Russians, they know how to do it, the CCP? Eh, not so much..."put some milk in your brain"...haha.

10. generalthade_03

This. True. ChiCom has a long way to go. Winnie the Pooh must raise the pay another 50cent. Lol

11. WNBA

WNBA Member

lol
    typical nazi scumbag when it is losing it ......no, I am here to watch Nazi collapse... can not enjoy this from China.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump propaganda machines doesn't hold a candle to Putin, but he is learning. The far right is becoming more like Russia every day.

As for the PRC, they are just as bad as Russia. The absolutely engage in first rate disinformation, rewrite history, and paint themselves as the hero-victim in nearly every scenario. And it's effective, the vast majority of Chinese pretty tows the gov't line. They really believe China is superior to the US.

Andre0087 likes this.
  13. generalthade_03

You do know that Mr Trump been deporting pukes like you lately. Keep it up comrade.

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. generalthade_03

So why are you keep on supporting the CCP lies? I do not give a F if you like Mr Trump or not, but when confronted with facts about China lies, you keep on defending this evil regime through the guises of racism?

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I've never defended the CCP or supported any lie of theirs. This is you simply making up a straw man to argue against.

Just because I am against being racist towards Chinese doesn't mean I am pro-CCP. You seem to lump anyone who disagrees with you into an extreme position, which actually shows that in fact, you are the extremist.

16. generalthade_03

Here you go. Other posters including myself have pointed out to you China lies numerous times on this thread, but you chose to defend China instead.

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CCP are basically nazis putting muslims in camps and killing them off for organs and raping their women. That is genocide! Nazi scum.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He is too weak to stand up. Chinese nazi scum love ignorant westerners like him because they keep us from gathering a unified opposition.

19. generalthade_03

Then come right out and condemn those evil commie bastards instead of playing around with semantics. You can not do that because I know you’re full of shiet.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The PRC isn't evil any more or less than someone like Trump is evil. The word is subjective itself. They engage in horrible abusive practices - absolutely, but so does Putin and I don't see you condemning Putin.

The goal of my posts is to stop people from attacking the Chinese people as a scapegoat, it has nothing to do with the CCP. I don't know why that is even relevant to this discussion.

#500 Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020