1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Westbrook Recently called out Harden for having the "worst attitude" on the team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

LOL . .
    People who were hated on Westbrook
    now
    love him because their hate of Harden is greater

I mean this board will suck the **** of anyone that ***** on Harden
    A bunch of . . . "We love Harden but . . ." Fans
    LOL

Rocket River

jiggyfly, D-rock, HoustonCRT and 8 others like this.
  2. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

@cyberx thank you and welcome back.

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No, he's been hurt.

D-rock and Stormy1234 like this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Music to our damn ears. Thank you @cyberx

hakeem94 and Rudyc281 like this.
  5. donkeypunch

Man its not even hate for Harden. Its more disappointment of something we already knew, in which hes never corrected.

6. Nook

Nook Member

He has been playing hurt for nearly a month, his stats don’t mean that much to him.

He will pout if he is hurt though, he has done it in the past. He also can get really short and nasty.

Paul was really passive aggressive when confronting players. Westbrook lets a lot of stuff slide until it reaches a point and he is direct and blunt. That works better with Harden. It is a big reason Harden and Morey have a strong relationship.

7. donkeypunch

Gregg Anthony was saying something along this line the whole 4th qtr on the nba tv stream.
    "This game could be the game to get this team going"

The fact that Russ did this, is only another jolt for that game to mean something more.

malakas likes this.
  8. JackLordsHair66

If true great, someone has needed to do that for a loooong time, do I think it changes much in the long term with Harden's game, nope ...

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

***..I guess russ is getting traded.

BamBam likes this.
  10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Not worth it man, kjayp was just as bad as fchowd in the past. He’s toned it way down but still very clear he has some hatred for Harden and loves stuff like this where Harden is portrayed negatively.

D-rock likes this.
  11. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I can definitely see this was said sometime before the Timberwolves game. I see this as a postive. In team driven jobs you need a collection of strong minded people that with respect can call for everyone to be at that same high level and when you see someone slipping bring them up. Keeping someone accountable in all aspects regardless of rank or title. I see no negatives in this.

BaselineFade and malakas like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s just annoying when people start pulling out strawmans, especially in some “I told u so” type of post

D-rock likes this.
  13. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

All of those concerns obviously have contributing factors... most of which are reasonable...
    Sure high usage rate is gonna result in more turnovers - but James was still trying to force too many passes between multiple defenders...
    If he aint got the juice to play d - let the man sit and catch his breath... no prob... but we need players at both ends of the court if we're gonna win a championship
    I'm not going into that whole half court argument... but I think its crap just designed to placate Harden... one of the reasons given was so he could catch his breath - again have a seat...

I agree that there are too many trolls on here that want to make everything Hardens fault - so I wont call your assertion a strawman... but if you dont want to admit there are many to the opposite extreme then idk what to tell you... I will say the only person I've ever blocked on here is one such individual...

14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Most of us are smart enough to be glad we have such a talent on the Rockets. We’d be nowhere without him. But it’s good he has someone who’ll be honest with him.

D-rock, Mazulis, bj3175 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

u say just sit him, but for large portions of this season, we were getting SLAUGHTERED when Harden was off the floor...the on-off numbers were staggering until recently when Russ started playing high level, efficient basketball these past few weeks...most of the Harden lineups were very postive, and most of the lineups without him were disasters

even after this long stretch of subpar play, Harden’s net rating was still +6 last time I checked with only McLemore and the seldom used Hartenstein having higher ones, so u can imagine just how high it was back when he was averaging 38-39 a game before this stretch...

his turnover rate is the lowest it’s been since his 2nd season in the league...

lol, him saving energy was just a footnote, a small mention in an entire long article talking about this subject...and yes, it does at times serve as a way for him to save energy...leading the league in minutes, drives, and having to carry the scoring load is tiring

No, there are not many on the opposite extreme. Yes, there are many who love Harden, but how many of them think he is infallible like u claim? Lemme guess, vlaurelio? Name 1 other poster on his level. I could go on forever naming all these idiotic anti-Harden trolls or clueless individuals who blame him for everything. They are the main ones who get attacked, and rightfully so. Ignorance shouldn’t be allowed to spread.

D-rock likes this.
  16. Juxtaposed Jolt

Mood swings are a real thing when you're pregnant like Harden is.

Sadboy, smp, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  17. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Harden cares about Harden....
    It's 2020 and Still waiting on this man to grow up....
    I hope this is true because somebody in that organization has to grow some balls and call him out....
    This version of Harden will NEVER lead the Rockets to a championship.
    NEVER...

payaso likes this.
  18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Next week Harden is gonna trade Westbrook for Andrew Wiggins just watch

19. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
    all great team resemble one another, uh, wish op was the insider and its true, cuz we were badly in need someone in locker room calling a spade a spade, Kinda out-spoken leader.
    obviously, CP3 & Beard experiment fallen apart badly, billionaires' self-esteem won over collective honor, in the end.
    russ should be the one

#79 DeBeards, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Mazulis, bj3175 and malakas like this.
  20. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

No. It's our owner and coach that won't lead us to a championship.

This is the first real year Harden has had another superstar in his team that's still in his prime. He's had mostly average to trash support to work with. But you keep thinking Harden is the reason why we haven't won a championship.