1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

His point about if you ignore fascists they do nothing but go to a bar and get drunk is wrong. Sometimes they gather guns and ammo and shoot up a Wal-mart to kill as many Mexicans as they can...or they gather in various spots in the country to plan for the oncoming race war in 'hate' camps...or they drive a car into a crowd of people.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not everyone who is on the right is a fascist.... nor do they all stockpile or kill mexicans.. etc...

you are perpetuating a negative stereotype... very hateful of you and bigoted.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No but everyone that currently subscribes to the current cult of foxnews/Trumpism is certainly complicit in the hate machine that cultivates this extremist ideology.

The first thing Trump said in 2015 was that Mexicans are rapists and he’s only gotten more extreme. His supporters love it and can’t get enough of the hate they feed off of to satisfy their grievances.

Trumpers are all complicit and certainly take no responsibility for yielding the outcomes of pure fascism at its worst. 36 criminals have named Trumpism as an inspiration for their violent crimes including a pipe bombing terrorist. This cult is a danger to the world and yet all they do is continue to b**** and b**** and b**** about how they are some sort of victim.

It’s pathetic. Grow the F up and take some damn responsibility.

JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are unhinged... this post is proof. You remind me of those bush supporters and their "if you are not for us you are against us" BS.

Astrodome, mick fry and Silent_Bob like this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

snowflake central. The 18th century dopey liberal refuses to acknowledge that these "rallies" are attended by klansmen, Nazis, white supremacists, and various white nationalists. The dope can't even acknowledge that the President of the United States is a racist and a bigot despite 50 years of evidence, don't expect him to admit these rallies are just hate speech media events for racists and bigots that make up the Republican base.

#685 CometsWin, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  6. mick fry

mick fry Member

50 yrs I tell ya!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dachuda86 likes this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not all rallies and meetups are klan marches bro. You have issues...

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Looks like a man who reaches out to the black community.

9. dobro1229

Oh please tell me about your nuanced complex view of Trump and radicalization. I like how you invoke Bush to elicit a response. Difference with going to war in Iraq was we had no evidence of WND’s. Here we have evidence.

I don’t expect anyone to be with the resistance. I do expect them to live on planet earth though and accept basic facts and truths though. It’s childish and despicable for Trump supporters to be complicit in their embrace of such a dangerous movement of hate and bigotry.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The media is to blame for spreading false narratives. You can't blame trump for other people's crime.

Silent_Bob and mick fry like this.
  11. mick fry

mick fry Member

He’s not a racist till we say he’s a racist then all aboard.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah when it's politically convenient...

13. dobro1229

The cleric always holds some blame in not separating their views with the actions of their followers. If 36 people cited my Clutchfans posts in court followings their violent crimes as their inspiration there would be some responsibility in what I’m putting out there... and I’m not president of the most powerful country in the world and currently spending millions in advertising to bolster my platform even more.

Again on Trumpers being childish.... of course you blame the media. How convenient. My 4 year old has more self reflection than Trump supporters.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The Chud is feeling spicy this morning.

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

“The first thing Trump said in 2015 was that Mexicans are rapists”
    This is bullshit rhetoric I’m talking about.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

17. dobro1229

Fine.... cut out the “rhetoric” and just use his own words then-

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

Soooooo much more nuanced and fair minded. I’ve completely changed my view now on Trump and white grievance politics of division by race baiting.

18. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Curious.. Are you denying that sexual assault and rape of minors among illegal immigrants crossing the border is a problem?

fyi it's estimated 6 of 10 women migrating over experience sexual violence on the trip (that's the majority of women)

#698 Realjad, Aug 18, 2019
  19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Umm, the people in question, that he was talking about...The Proud Boys, are fascist.

Did you watch the video? The video that you linked?

20. dobro1229

Nice diversion attempt. What in the world would make one think that someone that has a problem with Trumps rhetoric would also think it’s okay that heinous crimes happen upon innocent people during human trafficking?

Sure seems like a disingenuous attempt at diverting the conversation from obvious white identify political race baiting rhetoric from Trump.

What Trump said is what he said. If you voted for him, you probably love it, and will pick fights with liberals on the internet to stand up for him.

But you are convincing nobody that doesn’t already love his race baiting rhetoric that it is not race baiting rhetoric. Only thing you’ll prove is your loyalty.

So why bother? Read what he said, and let that be what it is. Nothing is more of a waste of time then what his supporters do in trying to explain his pretty on the nose statements as though it has some merit of needing to be deciphered like his words are the freak Davinci Code or something.

“They’re Rapists” is what it is.

And accusatory diversion attempts only put up a defensive guard when engaging. So the other person knows right off the bat, that this isn’t someone making an argument in good faith. You immediately only represent one thing.... a loyal servant fighting Trumps internet battle on a forum near you.

#700 dobro1229, Aug 18, 2019