1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guidelines

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

You have entire threads that focus solely on white people (ie Don Lemon and “white” Trump supporter thread). Yet you do nothing. What a joke.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I also haven't removed the the posts about the black South Africans vs white South Africans.

Simply being controversial isn't a problem. Don Lemon did say that, should we just not allow that to be discussed here?

No action was taken against you for example for your pretty derogatory comments about Muslims.

A lot gets let go and I said that from the beginning. You ruin the discussion for other people then I have to step in.

jcf and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The best advice I probably ever received was from my high school basketball coach. He was running us hard one day, very hard. Horses upon horses, with no end in sight. We were on the baseline, hands on our knees, breathing before we started the next one, and he said, just that one time: "Quit feeling sorry for yourself!" Hit me like the clear tone of a bell, and I still repeat it to myself when I'm down or feeling aggrieved or put upon.

In Paradise Lost, never forget: the devil's motivation in leaving the realm of angels was his sense of injured merit.

I realize the odds of this having any impact, but I thought it was worth a try. Cheers.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope that you will be okay. Thoughts and prayers sent.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What are your threads focusing solely on white people?

6. Cohete Rojo

A moderator who fails to moderate and who does not know the rules.

My single thread on South Africa is based on sound data and grounded in reality. No where in the thread did I say it was a “blacks” vs “whites” discussion.

Meanwhile you chide me for my comments on “Muslims”. Where in this thread’s original post was religion said to be off limits?

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Other than trying to provoke an argument I’m not even sure what your gripe is here

Deckard likes this.
  8. Cohete Rojo

I don’t have any. I have not made any threads focusing on a particular race.

9. Cohete Rojo

You have failed to enforce the rules on “race baiting” and now there are a litany of “race baiting” threads in the D&D. Your muted response is an acknowledgment of your approval for this behavior.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is rich, a few weeks ago you were complaining about youtube censorship and now you're whining about this? I guess it's cool for you as long as the speech attacks others or I guess if you agree with it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

No one is forcing you to be here

12. Cohete Rojo

No one if forcing you to be stupid.

13. Cohete Rojo

Yes, YouTube violated its policies when it banned people for their political beliefs. There were some nutjobs who truly deserved to go, but many others did not.

We have the opposite here. We have rules and they are not being enforced.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, you have this all wrong. Youtube upheld its guidelines, which is to ban videos that it classifies as propaganda or hate speech.

The guidelines are being upheld here as well but it is cute to see you get fussy about this since most of the threads you start are about race.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. CometsWin

o_O

16. Cohete Rojo

Just look at all that evidence you brought. I think such baseless claims should be off limits as well.

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Like calling @bobrek "stupid" (sic)?

Deckard, mdrowe00, No Worries and 2 others like this.
  18. CometsWin

Well, I do have search and I could throw up your threads about the whites but I find it's not worth my time. Maybe you can just search your threads and eat some crow.

19. Cohete Rojo

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I had to click "show ignored content" to figure out who was getting the attention. I can't say I was surprised. My ignore list continues to grow.