1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cherokee Nation tells Warren DNA test ‘useless to determine tribal citizenship’

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Oct 15, 2018.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Probably because she wasn't part of an actual tribe and understood that it was a distant relative to not use it as information for a job application but rather "this is neat" informed in some trivial survey.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

Meanwhile the country thrives despite of Trump the despicable, the left desperately needs a message, any message.

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

4. Nook

Nook Member

This I agree with.

When a POS challenges you, take the high ground. She has handled her image and decisions very well but in this case... don’t dignify Trump with a test or results.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

In a year to half a year long Presidential campaign, this isn't nearly enough to be a "muddy pig".

6. jcf

jcf Member

I get your point so not arguing just to argue. But, these were not trivial surveys. At least three universities, ending with Harvard, used her identification as a minority to bolster their reported diversity results.

7. fchowd0311

Thanks Obama .

Wait, I didn't even attribute the economy booming in his second term to the President.

I've always stated this is a natural boom and bust cycle economy and Trump inherited a boom. Only his acolytes think his administration is respsrespon for this current boom.

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

They have a rising young star named Alexandria Ocassio-Cortez who is, according to the Chairperson of the DNC, the future of the Democrat party. Perhaps she can be of assistance on this matter.

Dark Rhino and mick fry like this.
  9. mick fry

mick fry Member

That’s your message? Good luck with that and Pocahontas come election time.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Mock her if you want, she had to do this to put this worlds dumbest conspiracy theory to bed.

Of course Mojo, and Mickfry/Texx will say she faked the test but you were going to believe whatever you wanted because you are a Trump fanatic who obviously lives in your own f-ed up own the libs fantasy land anyways.

But if Warren was going to run starting next year, Trump going to propagate this racist bs all day every day so I get her putting it to bed now when it can run a news cycle and be done with.

I’d vote for Warren all day long if she runs, but not because she has Native American dna... but because she’s a pit bull when it comes to going after the big banks among other great legislative qualities.

I live in DFW now and know a ton of people from Oklahoma and nearly all of them have little neat stories like Warrens about connections or some relative who was Native American. What Warren said about her heritage is not a big deal at all. Going after her for this shows you have nothing of substance and have to resort to whatever scraps you can find.

Oh yeah ... I should remind you Trumpers...

DONALD J TRUMP IS AN UN-INDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR.

And he’s lies more before having his morning Diet Coke than Warren has her whole life.

JayGoogle likes this.
  11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

How in the world do you know this?

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well it wasn't really a conspiracy theory and the results prove that her claims of being Cherokee were greatly exaggerated. When you are less than one tenth of one percent Native, and claim to be Native, you're lying.

jcf and mick fry like this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Because she’s said it herself many times. Even in the video you obviously didn’t even watch she explains that she has no connection to any tribes. Geezus you guys give some lazy a$$ retorts. Must have been a slow news cycle at the Daily Caller today.

14. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Do you guys still think she will run?

Do you really want her to?

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

Funny story. My grandmother was adopted and grew up on an Indian reservation, never knew her birth parents. My mother thought we were part Native American because of this. I did a 23 and me recently and it turns out I’m 100% white.

I never claimed the ancestry on any documents or anything, but if I had listened to my mother I could have been guilty of the same thing.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know. I don't see why this would prevent her from running.

I certainly hope she will.

If she was dishonest, I know that it can't matter to you, since you support Trump and supported Kavanaugh's appointment to the Supreme Court.

17. fchowd0311

Let's play a game.

So besides this "Pocahontas" issue name another piece if baggage about her history and I'm nit reffering to ideological disagreements.

I'm talking about "pay to play", tax evasion, sexual assault accusations, email controversies etc.

JayGoogle likes this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And no one would blame you for it if you were honest about what happened. If you got the results and then tried to double down on claims of being Native....well then you'd be Elizabeth Warren.

19. fchowd0311

I want Republicans to do a half a year long Presidential campaign on this issue alone.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Did you know our president could have been a pro baseball player if he wanted to?