1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Jimmy B

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Ray Parker

Ray Parker Member

He's not worth both Gordon and Tucker. Min can only have one.

HP3 likes this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Next time a fellow NBA fan gives me **** for watching professional wrestling I will point them back to this. This was definitely scripted and planned out on Butler's side.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I kind of have a bit of those concerns considering the history with Butler. Have Harden, CP3 or Melo ever made any comments about Butler before?

5. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Obvious tell was when Teague said: "Me and Jimmy just talk about non basketball stuff, like country music and wrestling"

BigMaloe, adw, matchesmalone and 4 others like this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

My wet dream:

Butler in Rockets red, being interviewed before Game 5 of the WCF.

Interviewer: "Jimmy, Draymond says the Warriors aren't worried despite the Rockets' 3-1 lead. He says they know they're the better team and are ready to prove it again, just like they did last year."

Butler: "Man, tell Draymond to shut the f%$k up and get his fishing gear ready. Nobody wants to hear his bigass ignorant donkey mouth anyway."

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i think butler is friends with each of them, harden and melo for sure. and i've seen a video of him praising CP3 in a summer pickup game. but during a long season and pressurized playoffs things can change and i'm not so sure butler's the right personality for our lockerroom

robbie380 and hakeem94 like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Jimmy is Hollywood. The Bulls know.... Thibs should of known.

Jimmy wants all the attention and wants to be a household name... he wants it all.

This is the same guy that ripped off his rear view mirror on his new truck while in Chicago because he claimed he only looks forward and never looks backward.

dje243, BigMaloe, Vivi and 4 others like this.
  9. RocketsFanBrian

[​IMG]

Cryptic post from Teague few minutes ago, he in a Butler deal?

Discuss

10. Nook

Nook Member

Harden and CP3 both are pretty blunt and straight forward. Butler also gets away being blunt because he absolutely works his ass off and really believes he can accomplish anything.

I’m not worried about Butler with older guys like Harden and CP3. If anything they would make each other better.

Deuce, BigMaloe, CXbby and 4 others like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Jimmy and Harden and CP3 and Melo would TOTALLY be NWO and Morey would be Bishoff.

FLASH21, Deuce, Haymitch and 6 others like this.
  12. malakas

malakas Member

If CP3 isn't aready in jail or a psychiatric ward for assaulting MCW and Knight in practise then there's really nothing to be afraid of.

dje243, BigMaloe, Nook and 3 others like this.
  13. malakas

malakas Member

I can't believe I still see ppl who believe this was spontaneous and raw. How naive can you be.
    They didn't even try to fake it as real.

Richie_Rich and Nook like this.
  14. mrstriker316

mrstriker316 Member

Ok I really want Butler now lol as long its not EG and Tuck. If we can somehow do it without Tuck, that be great!!

15. HP3

HP3 Member

For all we know he might have already killed Chriss.

16. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

Sure, it was pre-meditated. All planned in advance to get the T-Wolves' FO off their asses to make that trade.

But... but... he pulled it off!

If Jimmy Buckets doesn't go onto that court and full-on beast those other 4 starters, none of this works.

Give the guy a lot of credit for masterminding such a devious plot, then executing it perfectly. Holy ****.

18. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean, I donno the fact that this was orchestrated makes this way more of a mess, this man planned to walk in, trash talk everyone and make the two best players on the team feel small. And then orchestrated an interview to save face for PR. Idk....it might be very drama heavy but this.....is still unbelievably crazy.

malakas and topfive like this.
  19. rockets13champs

I don’t see that on his instagram