1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel movies] Infinity War! (Part 1 and 2)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by seclusion, Oct 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Caesar

Caesar Member

Just watched it a second time. Didn’t like it nearly as much as the first viewing. A lot of really bad cgi that will only make the film look worse in years to come. Thanos and his development are my favorite parts. Everything else is kind of..meh.

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Not sure because I’ve never bought a 4k blu-ray, but I doubt it. As of right now, Disney is the only studio that doesn’t have any 4k HDR movies on iTunes. Supposedly due to Apple not charging more for the higher resolution.

When I bought Black Panther on iTunes it was actually avalable in Dolby Vision, I watched it several times with no issues at all. I checked again after I noticed Infinity War was only HD and BP was the same way.

Googling “Infinity War Dolby Vision iTunes” brought up several articles that detailed the back and forth between Apple and Disney.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t think the code is for 4K

4. Roscoe Arbuckle

Just watched it tonight. Liked the "Empire Strikes Back" ending of doom & gloom. You rarely see that these days.

And for those that like Gauntlet Stones, I highly recommend 2011 Thundercats. Yes, it is nostalgiac to me from the 80's, but they did a Really Good damn job. I'd include a link regarding the gauntlet, but it would spoil it, and it is definitely worth watching.

#624 Roscoe Arbuckle, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    GRENDEL likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/59027/avengersinfinitywar4kultrahdbluray.html
    Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment brings Avengers: Infinity War to Ultra HD Blu-ray as a two-disc combo pack with a flyer for a Disney Digital Copy. When redeeming said code via RedeemDigitalMovie.com, MoviesAnywhere or VUDU, it should include the HD and 4K UHD digital versions while VUDU users will have access to a Dolby Vision HDR version with Dolby Atmos. The dual-layered UHD66 disc sits comfortably opposite a Region Free, BD50 disc. Both are housed inside a black, eco-vortex case with an embossed, glossy slipcover. At startup, viewers are taken directly to a menu screen with full-motion clips and music playing in the background.

6. Juxtaposed Jolt

I recommend getting the 4K combo pack, or whatever it's called.

Future-proofs your purchase (to an extent) and you don't normally get movies, so it shouldn't break the bank. (Probably around a $5-7 difference between blu ray and 4K)

Reeko likes this.
  7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Just to answer your question.

In regards to your Dr. Strange theory.

You are forgetting that he went through his 1/14 million avenues of victory.

Surely, the one that he wins didn't involve what you brought up.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Uhm. I’ve read several of your posts lately that I really enjoy. Are you telling me spankings work?

Dig the movie by the way. Saw it 3 times in the theater with my two boys. Mostly because the boys wanted to see people’s reaction to the ending. “Dad, it’s like a funeral in here just like when we saw it the first time”.

Dave2000 likes this.
  9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Generally if you get the 4k disc you get the 4k on vudu but wasnt sure how it worked with iTunes.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

I don’t see a 4K version on iTunes

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Bought the digital copy. Will still buy the 4k Bluray.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

got any more pics of y'kno wat breh?

Snow Villiers likes this.
  13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

Jontro likes this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

You hard core

Snow Villiers likes this.
  15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Lol @ bad cgi.

16. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

17. The_Yoyo

Hulk wasn't completely useless, he tried to fight Thanos and Banner was critical in getting the message across to people on Earth. Banner also killed Cull Obsidian

I would put Cap in the helpful since he did killed Corvais Glaive in the end.

Vision though is beyond useless, ridiculously beyound useless and annoying af throughout the entire movie.

18. The_Yoyo

not sure why you would do this. The 4k will come with a digital code and if its just wanting to see it in HD quality there are plenty of places you could get that on the internet. I am planning to buy the 4k myself next week though its unfortunate that it will just have HDR on the disc and not Dolby Vision. The 4k digital copy on vudu will has Dolby Vision though. Not a huge fan of streaming 4k content from the internet though even with a good connection it wouldnt look as good as having the physical media (or a 1:1 rip of the physical media in a file to watch locally)

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ant man is going to go tiny and sneak inside the glove. Boom movie over.

BruceAndre likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

what TV are you rocking dude? dolby vision is premium