1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. Major

Major Member

Do you feel the same about Benghazi and Hillary Clinton's emails? After all, they were pursued by people with political bias as well.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. NewRoxFan

And, trump continues to defend russian attacks on America democracy by mischaracterizing it as "a witch hunt"...

No Worries likes this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I do not understand. It is like fantasy land. He does not even pretend to portray Russia negatively for doing that. How can you support this man?

B-Bob likes this.
  5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

[​IMG]

B-ball freak likes this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Also, the WH statement isn’t aligned with Trump past statements. It is not consistent with what Trump has stated. Trump has stated or implied it’s not the Russian. I wouldn’t be surprise if he continue to deny Russian involvement.

7. NewRoxFan

Moose's hands are too big to be trump...

8. Nook

Nook Member

I didn't miss those points.

While it would be nice if Trump's administration would comment on Russian interference, we know that they won't. The President still holds that it never happened. So nothing new there. Everyone with any objectivity already knows that the President is a corrupt, immoral man that is also a compulsive liar with a history of corruption.

So my point is that it is ultimately irrelevant in regards to the investigation.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

He already has tried to make a veer....... he has decided it is just easier to argue that the Russians were trying to help Hillary.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter........ some people are willing to tolerate an immoral monster being in the White House if his policy decisions are inline with what they support. To some extent I can even understand it..... but how far is too far?

Anticope, B-Bob and dmoneybangbang like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

11. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Could not wait to see what the full investigation reveals.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Good old nothing burger.

An attack on our democratic process by a world power.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Who is this congressman? Any guesses? If it turns out it was Nunes, that would be too funny.

14. adoo

adoo Member

IIRC, Nunes did work for the Trump campaign''

and yes, if it turns out to be Nunes, it'd be even funnier than the disclosure that Hannity was a client of Cohen

15. NewRoxFan

JeffB and B-Bob like this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Here is the real scoop:

Why Mueller’s indictment of Russian intel officers is suspicious

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

We already have proof of collusion. You merely refuse to accept it the away you typically refuse to accept science and facts.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

19. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

20. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I don't really care about the day to day drama unfolding in the Russian investigation. Of course Russia interfered in our election. They look out for their interests and we have done the same. How about puppet dictators in Iran and South Vietnam for example? Or more recently, Obama administration sending funds to the campaign against Netanyahu. Hopefully, the investigation can find what Russia did to help reduce the interference in future elections.

As someone that voted for Trump, wake me when Mueller indicts Trump. If they have the proof he "colluded" with Russia, I will be right there with you to have him removed from office and imprisoned.

I also think liberals might regret removing Trump from office. Pence is way more of a hardcore conservative, but he will talk nicer when he slaps down all your beliefs....