1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mbah a Moute: I don’t trust my shoulder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, May 15, 2018.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This is exactly correct. Draymond is making a HUGE effort to stick to Capela. And it is having ripple effects within the Rockets offense. Dryamond can't freelance because of this.

BigMaloe, mikol13, Harrisment and 4 others like this.
  2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

My guess is Green is going to start cheating. The key will be the Rockets being able to recognize that right away and make him pay.

BigMaloe, s3ts, saleem and 2 others like this.
  3. Voltik

Voltik Member

Warriors adjustments with Green situation and how Rox respond to it in game will be key for next game along with how well we make the 3 ball.

We really need Luc back where he isn’t an offensive or defensive liability to make sure what happened with Ariza in game 1 doesn’t happen again or our chances to win games decrease considerably since Gordon, although being above average defender doesn’t have enough length. Ariza and Luc are the only ones that have lateral quickness/smarts and length for defense to be not a liability when switching. Luc opens up the lane and three point shot, very similar to how Ariza was playing in Game 2, and he’s been doing it well in later half of the season. If Ariza is cold from the floor or in foul trouble as in G1, then Luc can be a good backup plan. He also allows us to play 48 minutes of elite D on Durant/Curry/Thompson.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread :D

Deuce and hakeem94 like this.
  5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I think this is easily countered by starting Looney. If I'm get I live with Yolo threes my harden n Paul with the no doubt make looney switch at the 3. From what I seen I think he is really capable of defending that ok like Capella. Those are the isos I think we don't won't. It was effective against teams like jazz n wolves. But I think that is a better scenario than Golden State letting Steph Curry get used and switches. N on that same note I think it helps curry out on defense. Cause u let harden go to the rim. Have Looney stay there like Rudy. Harden then must or cp3. Hit mid ranges. I can see this already. I bet anyone a case of beer they start looney

tycoonchip likes this.
  6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Huh?

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Oh my...
    [​IMG]

8. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The sad part was some of his missed layups didn’t even hit the rim.

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I really hope English is your 2nd or 3rd language.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  10. macan

macan Member

ok i saw wha u say

11. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao naw I'm just typing from my phone lmao. N typing fast without spell check. I'm actually pretty Smart lmao

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  12. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Lmao

MorningZippo and BigShasta like this.
  13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You sure are man. You’re a special boy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Mr. Moute you are due, I am rooting for you man.

s3ts, mikol13 and ApacheWarrior like this.
  15. Red Hova

Red Hova Member

He may want to work on using his left hand. Teams are not going to donate points in a game of any kind., needs to be toughen up or have a really good plan B.

16. s3ts

s3ts Member

Mbah a Moute has been a tragic story this post-season.

man, he was so fkn good for us, i'm so pissed that he isn't fully healthy right now.

alethios, BigMaloe, durvasa and 2 others like this.
  17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

at least he made a 3 in garbage time. ryno was too scared to even try one

18. solid

solid Contributing Member

He and Ryno have turned into pumpkins. Their confidence is completely shot. I don't know if I have ever seen anything like it. They look terrified on the court. They were seriously balling mid-season.

19. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Luc dunked hard on them Kings in a meaningless regular season tail game about to go down as the dumbest thing that happened to the Rockets this year.

20. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

At least he tried to go up strong and dunk today. I love how they keep showing the replay of the block like Looney didn’t hit all arm and knock Luc to the floor.