1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luc Mbah a Moute dislocates his right shoulder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DarkHorse, Apr 10, 2018.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

OKC has won games at Oracle and Toyota Center this season. They can win in Salt Lake.

saleem and RudyTBag like this.
  2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

OKC won meaningless games in Houston and Oracle. This is the playoffs.

3. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

No need at all for him to come back this series. I'm sure Anderson returning will be enough. Whomever comes out the Jazz/OKC match up is questionable. I believe we need Luc more for OKC than the Jazz.

lionaire likes this.
  4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The game they won at Oracle was not meaningless at all. That was early in the season and the Warriors were up for that one.

I would also argue that the win at Toyota Center was meaningless in terms of the standings for the Rockets, but we were still trying to win that game. The starters all played and the only reserves missing were EG and Ryno. Important players no doubt(especially Gordon), but not enough to render that win by OKC as meaningless or illegitimate.

5. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

A Rockets fan hopefully like you. Why the hostility?

Roomba, Smacktle and ReignSupreme like this.
  6. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

lol twas my immediate reaction while I was reading you pontificate on Luc's injury

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Everyone has an opinion. I waited to formulate an opinion until the facts were available rather than speculate. I just happen to have a long and rather bad history with shoulder and back injuries.

Louka likes this.
  8. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe luc needs some girl to give him hickies all over that shoulder like James Harden had in game 2.

hakeem94 and theimpossibles1 like this.
  9. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

We need these opponent series to last. Luc was the reason we beat the Jazz in Utah earlier this season, and he may have the best physical build of any defender (besides LeBron or Kawhi) to cover Durant. His presence will be more missed the deeper we get.

10. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

The vibes are flowing in this one

Smacktle and Harrisment like this.
  11. HTX Ninja

HTX Ninja Member

Hopefully he comes back mid to late 2nd round.

Smacktle likes this.
  12. riko

riko Member

QUOTE="count_dough-ku, post: 11694595, member: 3795"]The game they won at Oracle was not meaningless at all. That was early in the season and the Warriors were up for that one.

I would also argue that the win at Toyota Center was meaningless in terms of the standings for the Rockets, but we were still trying to win that game. The starters all played and the only reserves missing were EG and Ryno. Important players no doubt(especially Gordon), but not enough to render that win by OKC as meaningless or illegitimate.[/QUOTE]
    The Rockets for the most part had shut it down as soon as the first place was wrapped up. They were not going all out incase of injuries.

13. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

The Rockets for the most part had shut it down as soon as the first place was wrapped up. They were not going all out incase of injuries.[/QUOTE]

bullsh!t - we played our entire squad and played our starters til the very end of that game. i guarantee if you ask harden or cp3 if they were trying to win that game the answer would be a resounding "hell yes"

Smacktle likes this.
  14. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

He will.

Smacktle likes this.
  15. riko

riko Member

bullsh!t - we played our entire squad and played our starters til the very end of that game. i guarantee if you ask harden or cp3 if they were trying to win that game the answer would be a resounding "hell yes"[/QUOTE]
    Thats you're opinion and you are entitled to it. If that was meaningful game like a playoffs seeding on the line the Rockets would have played with alot more urgency.They were playing in spurts all - through-out the game. The game for the Thunder was win or the chances of missing the playoffs increases by the second. For us was dont get injured.

If the Blunder do get by the Jazz(with Russ play making) highly unlikely then we will see who the better team over a series really is.

16. riko

riko Member

You want him especially on Mitchell when he gets hot because Luc has the size combined with the quickness to defend him.

Smacktle likes this.
  17. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You may not be familiar with Louka and his negative vibes, but my advice to you is TREAD LIGHTLY.

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

I've witnessed a shoulder dislocation once during a pick up. it was so horrific, i stopped playing for a good month or so. I'm no doctor but it looks like that stuff aint nuthing to mess with.

Smacktle likes this.
  19. theimpossibles1

Nah bro, octopus attack confirmed.

Smacktle and hakeem94 like this.
  20. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

It's Air Cupping for his sore shoulder, research it before you type rude things about James, uncalled for.

Smacktle, LorneMalvo and Harrisment like this.