1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending the Warriors Negative Vibes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Louka, Mar 7, 2018.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This thread is stupid

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

And earlier in the game Kerr smiled at his guy doing this because he's an smug, self righteous, *******.

3. ipaman

Then go away so I can keep sending negative vibes to smug, self righteous, snakes, and assholes.

hakeem94, J.R. and Downtown Sniper like this.
  4. JackLordsHair66

Sorry man, I Disagree that was not cool of Vince to slide under a guy going airborne like that when he had (nor made) no real effort to go for the ball. Kerr is a whiny entitled b****, but I can't fault him for being pissed at VC here.

5. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Patrick mccaw a scrub anyways :rolleyes:

Dayummm you all are really superstititous as hell.

#245 Sidarma, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    hakeem94 likes this.
  6. ipaman

I can because it was an accident. To be that pissed and call out someone who is an nba legend and nothing but class for an accident shows how classless Kerr actually is.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Kerr coaches Zaza and supports Zaza every time he has an "incident". I have sympathy for McCaw and wish the best for his health but screw Kerr.

#247 tehG l i d e, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  8. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

This thread needs to be shut down. This latest injury is scary. We are better than this

hakeem94 and kanggang like this.
  9. houston19519

houston19519 Member

I don't think a thread has power to do serious harm to people man. I'm sure career ending injuries or tragedies weren't caused by a forum sending negative vibes to it.. So just take it for what it is.. An if you have a real concern from this thread don't even waste your time on it

10. ipaman

LOL...

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. JackLordsHair66

Not arguing that VC is fairly classy and an NBA all time great, but the way he slid under and threw his shoulder up and into the leading leg of McCaw just looked a little too convenient on the replays. Not saying he was looking to target or injure McCaw but he didn't make much of an effort not to hit his leg with his shoulder (in fact looks more to me like it was slightly intentional). Going under an elevating player (and not really making any real effort on the ball) looking to dunk just isn't a cool thing to do. Kerr was over the top and its interesting to note he was just fine with Livingston's bs flagrant of course.

12. ipaman

it's not interesting... it's predictable because kerr defended/defends guys like bogut, draymond, and zaza. i can't respect shitty hypocritical people like that. sorry the kid got hurt but it was an nba play & an accident. VC's reaction proves it was an accident and also proves how much class he has.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. BackdoorHarden

I can feel it in the air tonight oh no oh no

hakeem94, ReignSupreme and ipaman like this.
  14. houston19519

houston19519 Member

What happened to the kid is unfortunate . But nothing to do with a thread. It's a sad thing that no one has control over. So take the thread for what it is.. If we really had that much power to cause harm to people with negative vibes.. I can think of some evil people in this world we need to start doing that to also..

Harrisment likes this.
  15. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Really unfortunate incident, wish him the best in recovery. I really don't think Vince was attempting anything malicious, he historically has never been that type of player and in this particular play he begins to close out and realizes he won't get there in time so he slows down and to avoid MCCaw's legs hitting his face he moves his upper body slightly. There is nothing in his body movements that shows he is attempting to intentionally undercut McCaw. He is just old and slow, compound that with a very awkward landing and it is just an unfortunate freak accident.

amaru, rocks123 and ipaman like this.
  16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Initial reaction after seeing his player get hurt. Why don't you comment on the follow-up? You're the whiny little b**** here.

Harrisment and Easy like this.
  17. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Not a physician, but the strangest thing about the McCaw injury is that he is moving pretty much all of his body around in pain. I thought it was initially his leg that bent backwards, but he grabs his lower back. Usually when you see people get carried away on a stretcher they aren't able to move a part of their body or section of their body. He appeared to be able to move both upper and lower parts of his body. I hope this is a good sign.

18. ipaman

because the initial reaction shows me the real person. this **** here is fake as f*** and i've been seen this fake nice guy act from kerr for a long time now.

also, maybe i'll have a positive comment on your video when i see a video of kerr calling out his own goons instead of defending and laughing but again, i won't hold my breath.

19. Beacon

Beacon New Member

Are there admins on this forum at all?

20. ReignSupreme

ReignSupreme Member

Ummm @Louka could you send me some positive vibes with my gambling habit? I wanna be rich in like 2 weeks

hakeem94 and BigShasta like this.