1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 1/15/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 14, 2018.

1. threepointshot3

One game? we lost to the damn pistons without Drummond and Reggie Jackson coming off a 30 point loss the night before..The fact is this trade is not looking as good as before with the way lou is looking..

2. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Next game, I can't wait to blow these guys out and **** talk.. A LOT.

DonKnock likes this.
  3. Mr. Space City

really disappointed with clint this game.

just when you think he's finally turned that corner he reverts back to soft capela.

4. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Andrew Bogut please. We need some nasty.

Ozzy and fiersdownbelow like this.
  5. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

Starting to get really pissed about EG's 3PT shooting. Too much greenlight for an average shooter.

Remlap and Stormy1234 like this.
  6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Got his **** stuffed by Wes Johnson twice. C'mon brahh.

7. amaru

amaru Member

I used to love playing when games got chippy.

Story time:

I was playing in a post basketball league and this dude was setting illegal screens all game. I finally lowered my shoulder and ran through one. I got called for a foul (like I planned to) and he called me a b**** and did the fake hold me back thing. I responded with let’s step outside and we can find out who is the b****. He got wide eyed and looked at the ref....so I said don’t look at him, he can’t save you.

Ref started laughing and I didn’t even get a Tech lol..

He slipped the rest of the screens on me for the rest of the night.

Bottom line, you have to respond to chippy play with chippy play. Griffin should have been checked much earlier.

8. Rocketeer4Life

Too many embarrassing games already for them to realize their stupidity and softness... The loss to Boston was even worse.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

The Celtics are a good team, maybe even great..... They flopped towards the end but they beat us fair and square, these mf's came out trying to show Paul and Rockets up with their shitty scrub underdog attitude..... They had things in mind Rockets prob weren't even thinking of, we got caught... They mean mugged the whole damn game and our team just choked it up and kept playing. Pisses me off.... I know we are going to beat them again, Lou is $hit and will always be $hit.... Kevin Martin>Lou... Same fing player... Has gotten hot but even Gordon was hot once... F this game...

10. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Seems harsh but very true.

11. lionaire

lionaire Member

12. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Yep...we go as far as HE takes us.

13. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

This board can be downright comical at times. Yeah it sucks to lose but you guys act like we are playing below expectations. Team is on track for 60 wins and you guys are tripping over a loss in Jan when Harden is out and a bunch of other guys are still working their way back from injury. We have already seen what this team can do when fully healthy. Moral of the story is that we just gotta get healthy and look at the positives... Harden coming back this week, 3rd best record in the league, most of our team is back and should get better with time, and a consolation tonight for those of you who are really short sighted...the spurs lost tonight too, so we didnt slip in the standings...

khanhdum likes this.
  14. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I'm sure this team would be much better with Lou Williams instead of Chris Paul.

15. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Clint got manhandled out there tonight... he always seems to disappoint against scrub centers

amaru likes this.
  16. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Capela was the biggest guy on the court but the softest. Not one time did I see him have his teammates back.

AuburnRocket likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

18. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

-500 odds ariza involved

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  19. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Lol.... Im ashamed I even dignified your response with that...

RedNation likes this.
  20. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I bet CP3 is furious, screaming at people already. Losing twice to his old team in embarrassing fashion, especially when they are missing 3 starters and are playing dleaguers is outright absurd.

amaru likes this.