1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why James Harden is hated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElPigto, Dec 28, 2017.

1. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

**** man. There's now proof out there he got hammered and partied a couple nights before.

Come on James!

SIL

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya, I made a boo boo. Trump has been dominating my thoughts and mind.

Deckard likes this.
  3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Fair enough, I took your comment as a 50/50 chance he wont be here for the playoffs.

But likely, Paul is not 100% or misses a game or 2.

D'Antoni does need to rest starters more, agreed there. I hope Morey can make some moves for depth.

4. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

I hold JH13 on a higher standard of expectations because the talent is evident and he is Top 5 without doubt. He needs to work on closing out games better. No excuses.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

What proof?

6. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

8. pippsux

pippsux Member

No team wins with one star. Harden was missing his fellow all star and his go to guy.....tell me which other team is doing well missing key pieces....only the warriors who are the defending champs.

Harden is seriously flawed and too lethargic. He makes a living on the line
    and the league has taken away one of his weapons, but have allowed defenders to grab, flop against him. A taste of his own medicine.

Now if they outlaw the euro step then it might be time to retire.

I know this team is good just has a very thin margin of error and lack of depth. Can u imagine being Harden and seeing Gordon dribble of his foot and miss open shots or anderson playing like str8 garbage?

We just need to get healthy and add more depth and get at it defensively....blowing a 26 pt lead should be a wake up call

vlaurelio and brewer's goat like this.
  9. TheresTheDagger

10. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

Exactly, just too lazy. Ariza was telling him to move too.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He looked hungover.

SIL

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  12. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

At this point, I don't even see big difference between Harden and Westbrook. I've always been critical of Russ and said he cannot be the centerpiece for a championship caliber team. And as much as I've been harsh on Harden, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But no, I've had enough of this clown choking and moving around like a lethargic slug on the court. Is it a conditioning issue? At times he doesn't even look like a professional athlete. This lack of athleticism is the root cause of everything that is wrong with Harden. It impacts his offense as well as his defense. And he's only getting older.

In some sense I don't even blame him. I don't think Harden is lazy as some people believe him to be. But he's severely physically limited as a professional basketball player, and seems equally mentally weak as well.

I just want this team to start over with a new franchise player.

cheke64 likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wrong thread.

ilovehtownbb likes this.
  14. Wylo

Wylo Member

I think it has more to do with Harden being slow-footed and low energy in general than stamina. I agree with mental collapse thing, but there are physical side to his issues as well.

15. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Zero rebounds tonight. How is that even possible?

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Seriously, hung over and disinterested.

I've seen such swings in his defensive focus, energy, offensive effort it's not even funny. I wouldn't be surprised to know Harden gets stoned before games or just is completely out of it. Dude has huge swings, and the OP is absolutely right. Watching NBATV, while trading my cryptos(tell me how my ass tastes @Yung-T and @jbasket with ripple at +$2), and they are saying James is fringe #1 if not fallen off that for MVP race. Just his inability to close out games, game maturity,etc. Clap clap mchale is looking right.

SIL

17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Proof he's not FULLY committed to winning DURING the season. And then he gets tired at the end of games and series bc he's not taking care of his body on off days, dancing around obviously drunk at 5AM. That's proof he's not a true leader.

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I've been saying this for years. But but Harden is only 23 years old. Dude is approaching 30 and looking more and more like Charlie Sheen.

19. jbasket

jbasket Member

Just ask your mom

RedRedemption likes this.
  20. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Idk man. You're getting kinda fat now, you're turning into Harvey.

But you aren't being paid to lead the franchise.

Sure, let me go visit the cemetery. Come say that to my face, and you'll be resting in peace next to her.

Try me.

SIL