1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, Cenk Uygur is such an idiot, he really should have known better than to try and debate someone like Ben Shapiro who is not only better at debate, but is also far more intelligent and knowledgeable.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Cenk- "You guys always cherry pick certain windows of time "

Shapiro - " I just went from 1952 to 1994"

lol

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've just skimmed some of the last few pages of this thread and I see that people are still trying to claim that Obama claiming that he condoned violence done against police officers. I've seen some quotes from his speech in Dallas but it seems like these parts of the speech were forgotten.
    "then the targeting of police by the shooter here -- an act not just of demented violence but of racial hatred."

"We know that the overwhelming majority of police officers do an incredibly hard and dangerous job fairly and professionally. They are deserving of our respect and not our scorn. (Applause.) And when anyone, no matter how good their intentions may be, paints all police as biased or bigoted, we undermine those officers we depend on for our safety. And as for those who use rhetoric suggesting harm to police, even if they don’t act on it themselves -- well, they not only make the jobs of police officers even more dangerous, but they do a disservice to the very cause of justice that they claim to promote. (Applause.)"

"With an open heart, we can worry less about which side has been wronged, and worry more about joining sides to do right. (Applause.) Because the vicious killer of these police officers, they won’t be the last person who tries to make us turn on one other. The killer in Orlando wasn’t, nor was the killer in Charleston. We know there is evil in this world. That's why we need police departments. (Applause.) But as Americans, we can decide that people like this killer will ultimately fail. They will not drive us apart. We can decide to come together and make our country reflect the good inside us, the hopes and simple dreams we share."

"And that’s what I take away from the lives of these outstanding men. The pain we feel may not soon pass, but my faith tells me that they did not die in vain. I believe our sorrow can make us a better country. I believe our righteous anger can be transformed into more justice and more peace. Weeping may endure for a night, but I’m convinced joy comes in the morning. (Applause.) We cannot match the sacrifices made by Officers Zamarripa and Ahrens, Krol, Smith, and Thompson, but surely we can try to match their sense of service. We cannot match their courage, but we can strive to match their devotion."

Most importantly though this speech shows that we've gone from one of our most eloquent presidents to one that struggles to string together two grammatically correct sentences.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One thing I've been noticing visibly absent from this thread is that while yes groups have been violent their threat doesn't compare in scope to the threat of Rightwing Extremists. The second worse terrorist attack on US soil wasn't done by a Muslim or a Leftist but by a Rightwing Extremist who also shared white supremacist views. How quickly most of us seem to forget that 168 people were killed in the Murrah Federal Building. For those who say that was more than 20 years ago just this week another Rightwing extremist attempted to bomb another Federal building in Oklahoma city.

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

It really is gratifying seeing bobbytheflake, RL, etc lose their minds in this thread. ****ing dorks.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

People on the right confused the way that Obama made them feel as a black man speaking to them as their President they couldn't accept, with Obama's intentions when we spoke about things like racial injustices, etc.

What is clear is Obama's interpretations come strictly from personal feeling that you felt listening and watching him speak to you, and not based on his actual words. With Trump.. we have his actual words which leaves no feelings based on interpretation necessary. Debate Obama all you want.... there is no debate about Trump. His words are in black and white, and crystal clear.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't watch propaganda like the Islam fearing ben Shapiro

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Except he did call them out. Dinesh stop being a puppet of the right to make a few bucks

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

but the other half is a Islam loving propagandist

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He refused to say radical Islam so based on the liberal logic that we witnessed in the past 5 days Obama is an ISIS terrorist.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Obama denounced ISIS and made its destruction paramount. If only Trump would do 1% of that to the KKK.

They need to pay you less. You aren't even a very good little Russian troll

el gnomo likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

They see the government as a tool of the liberals. And they tend to see the white supremists as victims.

You have to admire how much self pity these poor white people have because they are losing out to more talented minorities.

I bet you unfairly stopped a white man from getting his rightful place. You cost him his dignity and his rightful paycheck. Now you get it and are stealing white money. You should give it back

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

sure he did

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Well there you go. At least you can finally admit you are a douchebag

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I've gotten used to the fact that this is a far left leaning board, completely divorced from reality on a lot of subjects, for the most part, but posts like these still catch me off guard and make me laugh out of the sheer lack of self awareness that is on display.

17. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Considering what happened this past weekend, PBS NewsHour this as their "feel-good" story:

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I guess we now know why Trump hasn't (and now won't) meet with or even talk with the Heather Heyer's family.

Mother of Charlottesville victim: 'I will not' speak to Trump
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...d-in-charlottesville-i-will-not-talk-to-trump

It appears the same crazy speech on Tuesday (when he thanked Heyer's mom for "saying nice things" his offensive comments equating protesters and the KKK/white nationalists was the last straw.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

^^ Hopefully not true, but... knowing Trump, can you not believe it?

20. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Intelligent woman.