1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

2. dmoneybangbang

That's what the Special Counsel is for as even Republicans are having to save face. Seems like it's been decided that this investigation now requires more independent eyes than the House committee in light of recent accusations.

Why won't Trump just release his tax returns? That would go along way in disproving questionable financial ties to Russia if Trump engaged in legitimate financing. Surely you can agree is doing himself no favors with the way he has handled this.

3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

His tax return will be subpoenaed i am sure.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump is under audit, so those tax returns can not be released ever. Sad.

#524 No Worries, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    CometsWin likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Not sure if serious (skipping the meme :cool:), but I'd suspect both the tax returns as well as any testimony from the auditors would be fair game and open to subpoena.

6. pirc1

He was being sarcastic.

7. NewRoxFan

My bad, I am a dopeyhead. :oops:

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I find it a little strange that one of Donald's biggest supporters during the campaign. A man who helped shape his image on conservative media suddenly died right before Trump goes on a foreign trip....

a third party should hire David Axelrod to lead an private investigation and find out what really killed Roger Ailes.

HIS NAME IS ROGER AILES! HIS NAME IS ROGER AILES! HIS NAME IS ROGER AILES!HIS NAME IS ROGER AILES!

Rashmon likes this.
  9. pirc1

I wonder if suicide is possible.

10. NewRoxFan

11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Nice find. The more things change...

13. NewRoxFan

First on CNN: Russian officials bragged they could use Flynn to influence Trump, sources say

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-russia-influence/index.html

No Worries likes this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No but when your top cabinet members are willing to purger themselves to lie about it there is something there to ask questions about.

Answer me this one question- if they are so innocent why have they done everything they can to seem guilty? I mean you couldn't be more clumsy if you tried. Trump admitting on live TV that he fired the FBI director investigating his campaign because of Russia.... come on you can't make this sh&@ up.

Blame the media. Blame the liberals. Whomever.... but the truth is Trump only has himself to blame for putting himself in this mess. Starting with hiring Michael Flynn... a paid foreign agent at the time who he knew was compromised.

His fans want to get past this so they should just be encouraging him to start opening himself up to moving the investigation forward quicker and to shut up about it and making it worse with every dumb thing he says himself to compound the problem.

The media and liberals didn't force him to hire Flynn, hire Mannafort, not release his taxes, give classified info to the Russians, ask Russians to hack us during a rally, etc etc.

Trump and his fans only have Trump to blame for this mess in truth. If it wasn't for his own actions there would be no special prosecutor and that's a fact.

#535 dobro1229, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    joshuaao, mdrowe00, JeffB and 3 others like this.
  16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

If the Chinese can do this...

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You make strange points. I haven't seen anyone suggest that it's not a problem for the Chinese to do this.

Honestly, you seem to put a lot of energy and I guess thought into what you post, but so often it doesn't really follow any logic. I'm glad you're thinking about things a lot. It's more than plenty of people do.

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It should belong to the Trump revealed highly classified info to Russian thread... It highlight how dangerous spy and intel gathering job is and why the Israeli was pissed at the US for Trump loose lips. Of course, it also highlight how much of an idiot Trump is, especially since he not only didn't realize (or care to) the gravity of what he has done, he announced to the world that he has the right to do idiotic things that endanger lives.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

...just imagine what...

20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member