1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Dei

Dei Member

You didn't answer my question. Are you for illegal immigrants entering the US? Let's talk about the merits of the wall for another day.

I'm sorry, I meant I never talked about UN or the EU being uninformed about Russia. My post was directed at JuanValdez. That's why I was confused you were saying,

"LOL, the problem is you seem to think the EU and UN don't have an informed opinion on the matter. You just side with Russia/Putin...all while telling others they are unamerican."

So pardon me, but dealing with you and your non-sequitur posts gets rather confusing... and that's on top of you not knowing what you're talking about the EU like you did in the thread I linked where you did not know that the Ukraine was a catalyst for Russian aggression, did not know what the EU was founded for, backslid repeatedly on your claims, and made childish 'I'm not [x], you are [x]!!!" arguments just like you're doing now.

#141 Dei, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

You would think someone so educated about it would know that the name of the country is Ukraine and not the Ukraine. That's like saying The Louisiana because Louisiana used to be a territory of the United States and was called the Louisiana territory.

3. Dei

Dei Member

There was no MI6 agent you gullible fool. IT'S A FAKE NEWS STORY BY BUZZFEED AND CNN

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, yes I did. Is reading an issue for you?

"You're anti-border control aren't you?"
    Me: "Nope. I'm Anti-huge stupid wall."

And my post was in reply to your post regarding JuanValdez, not sure why you think I would just drop your response to him when I was replying to that response initially.

Besides, you said.."I've never said anything about the EU or the UN in this thread." You realize that all of that is on the same page and thread right?

-where you did not know that the Ukraine was a catalysts for Russian aggression...
    Oh, more Russian talking points about The Ukraine, lol.

-did not know what the EU was founded for
    Actually, that was you. You got half of it right and forgot the other half of it. I tried to educate you on the other half but it really was a waste of time.

-backslid repeatedly and your claims
    Reply in English next time.

-and made childish 'I'm not [x], you are [x]!!!" arguments just like he's doing now.
    Wait...who's 'He'? You mean me? Who are you referring to? Half of this sentence makes little sense.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, you still believe that???? Wow, just wow, you are a drone of the alt-right. If they told you the moon was a cookie, you would believe that too

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If I have learned anything since the election, its the left will continue to repeat the same mistakes as they have over the last 8 years.

Welcome to 8 years of Trump.

Dei likes this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's horrifying but probably true.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You haven't learned anything since or before the election, Space Cadet

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You should know that the feeling is mutual about the right.

10. Dei

Dei Member

Immediately following that up with "I'm Anti-huge stupid wall" makes it incredibly ambiguous you r****d. I don't know if you're just anti-wall or anti-illegal immigrants on the whole.

So, come on, put it in really clear terms - what is your stance on illegal immigrants? What do you want to do with the 10 million that are already in the US and what do you plan to do with the illegal border crossings?

I already clarified that. Do you have a reading problem? I said I didn't say anything about the EU/UN with regards to them being uninformed and your reply was non-sequitur and a strawman.

Dismissing it as Russian talking points isn't an argument. You can easily find a video of Guy Verhofstadt, Member of EU Parliament being at Kiev during the revolt.

Wrong, wrong. I talked about the crux of the reason and you just gave the EU mission statement that you got off wikipedia.

Corrected. Anyway, the message gets through I think - that you're a backsliding, deflecting moron.

You too. You're genuinely braindead.

#150 Dei, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Yeah because I'm not a crazy tin-foil cap wearing moron with a grade-school education like yourself?

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah....but the right controls everything right now, so it's not like they are on equal footing. The left has lost control of everything in the past 6 years, the right has taken control of everything in that time.....so if the right keeps making the same "mistakes" that led to them taking control of everything, they are probably fine with that.

13. Dei

Dei Member

Doesn't really bother me much oh wait Bobby already said it. If it becomes a campaign of bitter attrition and extinction, I plan on winning it.

No, because you're genuinely braindead.

14. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Ugh, what an emotionally-charged, low-quality post. 50 Shades of Grey has better writing quality than this.

When when you resort to calling people names such "libtards" not only do you sound like a petulant child (sound like someone to you?), but you lose whatever credibility you had. Neg rep.

ipaman likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

We are clearly engaging the bottom of the barrel of the country here.

16. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Most of us know the right has been in shambles. That is how Trump managed to beat out the establishment....of both parties. Stop pretending Trump represents the RNC. While both parties were too busy talking about how bad Trump is and not talking about actual policy, Trump's message was pretty clear. Regardless if he has sound policies in place, he was concerned about our economy, jobs and our safety. This is what Americans heard, in spite of all of Trumps misgivings.

This isn't a pro Trump post. This is telling you why both the RNC and DNC lost. Both sides have lost touch with the average American and both parties are STILL too busy with party self preservation, going on about how the other party despicable.

I am sure your retort will confirm my point.

JayGoogle and body slam like this.
  17. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

The story of the Trump dossier: secret sources, an airport rendezvous, and John McCain

What began as opposition research during the Republican primary slowly grew from a covert investigation into an extraordinary but unverified global story

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You asked me a yes or no question, I answered it pretty clearly. I'm not running for president, I don't have the answer to your question and there hasn't been a president that has. It's clear though that a wall isn't going to do much of anything but throw tax dollars away.

Lol, you keep saying that and don't seem to understand what they mean. Just make sure you portray your thoughts carefully, I can only read what you type and not what you are thinking.

Funny, and here at the Tillerson hearings even he was saying that Russia's invasion of Ukraine was illegal action...I guess you just side with Russia on this.

Actually, no. You mentioned only half of the reason lol...you realize you just said I was right? You know what a mission statement is, correct?

Good. Make sure you get your thoughts together before typing next time.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So tell me, what led to the Left gaining control 8 years ago?

Here is the problem Bobby. Politics isn't winner takes all. This is a problem that both the Democrats and Republicans of modern times don't seem to understand. I don't think the GOP gets it, based on what they've said their plans are on governing. Quite simply, all those people that voted for Clinton. They haven't gone anywhere. They are still here. You have to govern for their concerns as well.

Here is my guess, in 4 years time the GOP will lose a huge chunk of that power (As history shows) and it has everything to do with the mentality of "My side won so now we get to do whatever we want. F the other side of the country."

Deckard likes this.