1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, this guy doesn't get it, and it looks like he doesn't understand his own heritage.

There isn't really a white heritage. There are several. There's English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, German, Scandinavian, French, etc. Within those heritages there are even distinctions that can be drawn and differences in culture. People who celebrate their Irish heritage very publicly with festivities on St. Patrick's Day, aren't really called racist.

Now, someone who celebrates "white heritage" probably is by default trying to separate themselves from other races since the different white heritages don't really have that much in common except that they aren't black or Asian.

However, those that celebrate black pride do all have something in common, in that they've battled against institutional, sanctioned racism as well as non-sanctioned discrimination.

So just looking at the facts there is a difference.

Hopefully Anthony Cumia, and perhaps you will get over whatever is in the way of you guys truly appreciating your own heritage without making a way of separating you from other races.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Did you just threaten every Muslim including my mother? I'm actually serious dude?! This isn't a joke. You need to be reported if you genuinely hold these beliefs. I'm going to report it to Clutch and see what he does with that, but that's a serious threat.

You don't understand. I'm actually DEAD serious. Seriously explain yourself. If you are just playing a shtick please now is the time to tell me or else.

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

So...the HALF white president HATES half of himself?

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No.......The Band-Aid was ripped off when Obama was elected President. Tell me what the Half-White President has done to stroke racial divides....except for being elected. What happened was white people (conservatives) became fearful of losing POWER. So the ramped up the hatred toward Obama. Saying he was not a legitimate American....a Muslim....hates white people (which again....STUPID). Other minorities, in turn, said they are not going to take crap anymore...it was time to be true equals in America. America is FINALLY dealing with the left over racial crap not dealt with during and after the Civil Rights movement.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Maybe. There are a lot of self hating full blooded white liberals out there.

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=131180

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=131180&page=7

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

For Whites....The fear of being treated like Blacks and other minorities have for hundreds of years.......is TERRIFYING. It is the same fear South Africa dealt with after Apartheid...but amped up by a 1000. Losing white privilege is scary.....

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No...there are lot of bigoted conservatives out there.

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Having lived all over the southeast, I have observed racism everywhere from all sides. I was raised in a neighborhood where as kids, blacks and whites played together. Racial slurs were common from all sides. We were not well off by any means, we were ignorant and this was a time before PC ruled the nation. As I grew older, I understood what was acceptable behavior.
    It was until I moved to Louisiana that I truly experienced racism. I am not talking about the distrustful nature of a different race, or the lolz racial joke or the other nonsense PC stuff we see today. This was true disgusting bigotry from both sides, people who hated another just for the color of their skin.
    Ive spent another 15 years in the Carolinas and Georgia. I have spent my adult life in regions that consist of large black populations. There were only a couple occasions that I experienced the true bigotry that I found in Louisiana. By far I would say the racial divide is due to poverty, not because of mere color of their skin.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

[​IMG]

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Okay at this point I honestly believe Obama is trolling America. What a joke!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">President Obama on <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dallas?src=hash">#Dallas</a>: It's hard to &quot;untangle the motives of the shooter&quot; <a href="https://t.co/7dClE5Mjr6">https://t.co/7dClE5Mjr6</a> <a href="https://t.co/YzdDnT3nDf">https://t.co/YzdDnT3nDf</a></p>&mdash; CNN (@CNN) <a href="https://twitter.com/CNN/status/751821575410880512">July 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This is hate speech and very threatening. The kind that is reportable, and I don't mean to just Clutch.

Yea...I was hoping he was just drunk or something but even then it is disturbing.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I get that you're playing a character here with your trolling, but this goes beyond what is acceptable on a public message board even given that you're playing a character and trolling.

I believe this is the first post, I've ever reported

1 person likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

Yup, never reported someone ever on clutchfans. Don't really care enough about back and forth insults to report but a violent threat is an entirely different story. First time and I'm seriously considering to report this post to authorities so they can at least keep an eye on his IP.

I would seriously regret myself if I didn't and a few weeks down the line we hear of a mass shooting at a mosque and discover it was Honey Bear.

He needs to come clean and explain to us if he is playing a shtick or if he is serious.

15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Yes, white people are too blame for the Minnesota and Orlando shooting. Even though neither shooter was white. Everything is white people's fault.

This is starting to sound like how everything is the Jews' fault. I think some of you need to tone down your rhetoric.

Thanks.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are so wrong it is sad. You think it's a money making scheme and not people genuinely fighting against racism.

They aren't asking for anything but to be treated with an ounce of humanity from the police that they perceive other races get. That's it.

You folks blame Obama but this didn't happen because of Obama - it happened because of the advent of smart phones and the ease of recording and sharing video to finally capture this stuff. Obama didn't do that. Instead of thinking rationally about what has changed, you want to scapegoat the left and Obama. Great job! You are showing what the real problem is.

Louisiana is bad and economics plays a role. But so does the nightly news and media in portraying blacks in a stereotyped way. You don't see black accountants, scientists, doctors, and so forth in much media - it is the exception over the rule. It has an effect.

17. fchowd0311

God damn you sure put a beating on that straw man. You should be prosecuted for assault!:grin:

18. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

Whites are superior to other races : that's a fact. took them 3 days only to master the victims card

20. fchowd0311

I'll make it easy for you. Show me direct quotes that explicitly blame what people for Orlando and Minnesota shootings. You have to be rather explicit because I have a gut feeling you are trying to create a narrative out of thin air and attempting to twist her words.