1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Immigration Crisis in Europe - what should be done?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Sep 3, 2015.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

How about we agree that both the governments of Saudi Arabia (Sunnis) and Iran (Shiites) are very, very bad - they are both powered by a different version of a totalitarian ideology of radical Islam. They are also infinitely worse than the democratically elected government of Israel, who is the West's only true ally in the region.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

I agree, both "democratic elected governments " of Israel & Iran are the worst demonstration of how democracy and fanatical religious believes should never been mixed because it will enabled the worst of people to lead

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jordan has done more to combat ISIS than Israel ever has. Israel only cares about protecting it's own borders. They couldn't give two ****s about the United States. How much did they help us in Iraq and Afghanistan?

In fact, Israel has sent zero personnel to Iraq and Afghanistan while Jordan at least sends relief workers and military trainers. Israel only cares about itself.

#163 fchowd0311, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Funds militias that mass murder innocent civilians without any kind of provocation:

Saudi Arabia: check
    Iran: check
    Israel: nope

Oppresses women:

Discriminates against and persecutes homosexuals:

Exports a hateful ideology:

Funds terrorism:

Creates lots of innovation in science and medicine for the world:

Saudi Arabia: nope
    Iran: nope
    Israel: check

Is a free, democratic society:

Allows freedom of religion:

1 person likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

True true.

DD

6. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

This deal will make a country that oppresses its people stronger and richer, while lifting sanctions off of a man responsible of killing American soilders. I guess those " paranoid old white people" were right when they said obama hates America.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

8. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

wrong thread

9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

countries that take in unaccompanied adult males from Syria are stupid

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Wow. That's a lot of nice tent.

11. malakas

malakas Member

So we take democracy for granted? In the Middle East of all places?
    Not to mention even in the so called first world western countries the level of actual democracy can be debated .There are not referendums for every single decision a government makes. Are you as an American PERSONALLY responsible for every single little kid killed by a stray away bomb from your country? Do you have these sins on your hands yourself?

As for the second part..well I would leave for sure if I had little kids. Esp from my main residence that would be one the first target of the attacks. It will be my duty as their mother to protect them and staying there as a sacrifising lamb wont serve anything.
    I would try to do other things to help after I have secured the safety of my children. Duty to my children >>> Duty to my country.

Then all the claim of the Israelis that these lands are their right because it's their ancestral lands is bogus, right? They had no legitimate claim whatsoever to the region. Correct? It's only a faulty and pitiful attempt to justify their imperialistic and inhumane acts? That's all according to the same logic.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

What's inhumane and imperialistic is what the Islamist extremists in the region are doing. Israel is a true democracy that is merely defending itself against these threats.

13. malakas

malakas Member

Even a true democracy (I don't even believe that there can be true democracy anymore but let's overlook this) can do many inhumane things.
    But my post was reffering to their justification on ancestral claim of the lands that according to Bobby's last post is pure bogus and laughable.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yep, it's all about Zionism.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I really can't believe someone has the nerve to say "people are responsible for their government" when discussing a dictator. LOL

16. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Israel encouraged us greatly to attack Iraq. As we can see Israel is just frantic for us to attack Iran. They could care less if American lives are lost if it they think it is somehow to their advantage.

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Fixed

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Fun fact... Saudi Arabia has done more for the military I served than Israel ever has.

All those governments are morally reprehensible.

So I ask again. How many troops did Israel send to help my buddies in Iraq and Afghanistan? A war that they begged for?

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

Im waiting for glynch to say: are u a fan of kingship..etc,:)

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Israel is a tiny country that is surrounded by fanatical Islamist enemies. As if it made any sense to send Jewish soldiers from Israel to Iraq and Afghanistan - seriously. That would just incite even more hate against this tiny country that is already threatened by Islamists all around.